R Kelly holding women hostage in a sex cult?

Started by HUGO, July 17, 2017, 10:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

4 fucking k

July 17, 2017, 02:17:50 PM #91 Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 02:20:47 PM by element
and Romero, idk what you're talking about.

I actually read this article and it states he's with legal aged women and even states that one of them told her grandmother that she loves him and it's consensual. Another one invited his dad to her concert and was talking about getting a damn boob job.

Unlike you, I don't get SHOOK by headlines and just settle for that. I actually read the article and I don't see the issue. :dead:

but how could you! a woman!

none of faggs can be the moral police. I'm sorry.

SouravMay

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 17, 2017, 02:13:41 PM
Quote from: element on July 17, 2017, 02:10:20 PM
d

No one really cares tbh. All these SJW niggers and Charlamagne. No one of substance will EVER shade Kellz. Especially in the industry. The same niggers tweeting rn will be perched at one of his shows or bopping to his music.

s @ deray. He tweeted about one of Kellz shows in St. Louis a couple of months back but JUSTICE! and things  :uhh:

Malcolm is perv anyway

Oh fuck you soot nigger. Not with all this LaTocha molestation jokery going around. This selective ass compass you have is killing me. These are grown ass women and there is no proof that anyone was forced against their will. As disgusting as I find it, the PRESIDENT of France started fucking his wife, back then a married mother of 3 when he was 14 and she was 40 and his teacher.

Were you there, do you know which crimes Bert did or did not commit?

B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ყავისფერი on July 17, 2017, 02:18:20 PM
d

No one really cares tbh. All these SJW niggers and Charlamagne. No one of substance will EVER shade Kellz. Especially in the industry. The same niggers tweeting rn will be perched at one of his shows or bopping to his music.

s @ deray. He tweeted about one of Kellz shows in St. Louis a couple of months back but JUSTICE! and things  :uhh:

Malcolm is perv anyway

Oh fuck you soot nigger.
:ummwhat:

4 fucking k

Quote from: Kurama on July 17, 2017, 02:16:40 PM
Quote from: element on July 17, 2017, 02:15:15 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 17, 2017, 02:14:26 PM
d

the same way she can cape for Umar.

I've never caped for Umar, diseased faggot. Please sit down. :dead:

v

posting dozens of threads about him and defending some of his points isn't caping? Stfu fool.  :kii:

Posting an interview and agreeing with points in the interview =/= 'caping' for him

Are you mentally retarded or what?

Is this the part when you mention that Tumblr cyst queer mess?

BAPHOMET.

KJSHDGHDHDHDHDHDHDGHDGHDGHDGHDHDHDHDHDHDHD

SouravMay

he should keep my name of his fucking keyboard.
B7

SouravMay

B7

Kurama

Quote from: element on July 17, 2017, 02:19:47 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 17, 2017, 02:16:40 PM
Quote from: element on July 17, 2017, 02:15:15 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 17, 2017, 02:14:26 PM
d

the same way she can cape for Umar.

I've never caped for Umar, diseased faggot. Please sit down. :dead:

v

posting dozens of threads about him and defending some of his points isn't caping? Stfu fool.  :kii:

Posting an interview and agreeing with points in the interview =/= 'caping' for him

Are you mentally retarded or what?

Is this the part when you mention that Tumblr cyst queer mess?

So,  are you saying that you've only mentioned Umar recently and it hasn't been something I addressed you about plenty of times before? :kii:

Gorl clear way I said what I said

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: element on July 17, 2017, 02:17:50 PM
and Romero, idk what you're talking about.

I actually read this article and it states he's with legal aged women and even states that one of them told her grandmother that she loves him and it's consensual. Another one invited his dad to her concert and was talking about getting a damn boob job.

Unlike you, I don't get SHOOK by headlines and just settle for that. I actually read the article and I don't see the issue. :dead:

but how could you! a woman!

none of faggs can be the moral police. I'm sorry.

I already said on the first page that I think it's the Mom's fault for allowing him to work with her. But there's no smoke without fire hun, almost 20 years of sexual abuse allegations it can't ALL be fake.

4 fucking k

Boy WHAT

I posted TWO threads about that man and you're losing it :kii: and claiming I'm defending and caping for him when I have never. I simply said I don't give a fuck about whatever his personal views are outside of those TWO interviews I've posted. He made great points in both interviews and that's that. Tf.

I'm not here for the groupthink mentality, sis.

Now MOVE

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Bre's Husband on July 17, 2017, 02:19:17 PM
d

Malcolm is perv anyway

Oh fuck you soot nigger.

It's okay. Malcolm, I wanted to DRAG you when you came to London last time, now I have a reason.

FlowerBomb

yummy

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 17, 2017, 02:26:29 PM
d

Malcolm is perv anyway

Oh fuck you soot nigger.

It's okay. Malcolm, I wanted to DRAG you when you came to London last time, now I have a reason.

oh shit

SouravMay

July 17, 2017, 02:30:07 PM #104 Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 02:31:12 PM by ყავისფერი
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 17, 2017, 02:26:29 PM
d

Malcolm is perv anyway

Oh fuck you soot nigger.

TRY ME MOTHERFUCKER.
B7