R Kelly holding women hostage in a sex cult?

Started by HUGO, July 17, 2017, 10:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

these girls. He's a sex addict.

Ion even like the nigga like that but  :usuresis:. and Deray's gay self always trying to get some attention.

SouravMay

All these flop niggers. The industry will continue to embrace KING.

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:
B7

Opposites Attract.

Not this June's Diary mess at the end nbnvbvbvbcbvbv

It's unconditional, these days you know....

4 fucking k

d

No one really cares tbh. All these SJW niggers and Charlamagne. No one of substance will EVER shade Kellz. Especially in the industry. The same niggers tweeting rn will be perched at one of his shows or bopping to his music.

s @ deray. He tweeted about one of Kellz shows in St. Louis a couple of months back but JUSTICE! and things  :uhh:

XXX.

SouravMay

Quote from: element on July 17, 2017, 02:10:20 PM
d

No one really cares tbh. All these SJW niggers and Charlamagne. No one of substance will EVER shade Kellz. Especially in the industry. The same niggers tweeting rn will be perched at one of his shows or bopping to his music.

s @ deray. He tweeted about one of Kellz shows in St. Louis a couple of months back but JUSTICE! and things  :uhh:

I WISH a high profile R&B/Hip Hop personality will start a beef with Bert. His clout>>>>>>

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:
B7

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: ყავისფერი on July 17, 2017, 02:08:44 PM
All these flop niggers. The industry will continue to embrace KING.

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:
Iono, his popularity has definitely declined recently. Especially after that Huff Post mess. The older deranged girls may pay to see him in concert but they ain't spinning his records or buying his albums.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

4 fucking k

Quote from: ყავისფერი on July 17, 2017, 02:11:48 PM
d

I WISH a high profile R&B/Hip Hop personality will start a beef with Bert. His clout>>>>>>

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

ddddddddddddd

I'm kind of waiting tbqfh :kii:

Just one

I'm lowkey lurking rn to see if anyone says anything :kii:

I remember when that big article popped up and everyone was so quiet fjjfjfjfj No one's gonna shade this KING tbh.

Cartierline

Gilgamesh.

d

Malcolm is perv anyway so I don't expect any less from him, but as a woman, how can you abide this mess? Like, the evidence is too damning sis.

Kurama

4 fucking k

Quote from: Kurama on July 17, 2017, 02:14:26 PM
d

the same way she can cape for Umar.

I've never caped for Umar, diseased faggot. Please sit down. :dead:

Kurama

Quote from: element on July 17, 2017, 02:15:15 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 17, 2017, 02:14:26 PM
d

the same way she can cape for Umar.

I've never caped for Umar, diseased faggot. Please sit down. :dead:

v

posting dozens of threads about him and defending some of his points isn't caping? Stfu fool.  :kii: