Man sentenced for stabbing date 119 times after learning she was trans

Started by MAY, July 26, 2017, 11:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

IDK, because a lot of these men know they're fuckin with trans gorls. It's all fine & dandy when they're horny, but as soon as they bust that nut and reality starts to set back in some of them lose it.

LOONA.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: GLOCKIE on July 26, 2017, 11:52:54 AM
SMH sad!
i just wish they could've talked it out.. he sounds like he just lost it. but i do believe that she mustve threatened him in some way.. if they got far enough to engage into some kinda MESS.. then i do believe he was told earlier on in the room that she was trans!

really sad!
True, I'm torn now, because they had talked and planned this meeting

So it was some sort of connect, why would the tranny have "some" form of sec with him, and then TELL him immediately after :dead:

I'm assuming it was just oral, but I mean, did he not see the package during or try to feel her up

His side doesn't completely add up. And I know ppl use the I just lost it thing to plead insanity.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

But tbh what person that's logically sane and mentally stable would stab someone 113 times?

I mean...I have no problem beating the fck out of someone with my bare hands but the thought of using some type of weapon to slice and dice someone really bothers me. I couldn't imagine myself with smashing somebody's head with a hammer or chopping or a body part. I'd have to be really desperate or some mess.

He is trash and should rot in hell but he is probably coocoo for cocoa puffs.     

KING BENTLEY.

<Jay>I've seen firsthand how crazy these guys are and how fckd up in the head they are. They HATE that they are phaggs, he prolly doesn't even like trannys, he likes MEN but is too crazy to admit it. He killed her on purpose. I have lots of friends this has happened to btw</Jay>

H.#.G.*.Z

Kurama

Eh, such an entrapping life imo.

Trans women are pressured/conditioned to be "passable" and to exist exactly like a woman. What better way to feel like you've finally transitioned or become passable than to be able to have sex with cis oriented men. To be able to attract them or feel like you're supposed to be with some hypermasc ass man because that what the dominant culture does/values.

I dont think these niggas are straight but when you take into account how masculinity is for Black men and how dangerous it is to threaten it, it's always gonna be like this.

Most t-girls I know only have these encounters because they're trying to survive by doing sex-work. These niggas be on the same apps looking for them just as much as they're trying to get money. So I usually reject the whole "they tricked him" narrative.

Niggas just lose their shit when that anonymity is lost and they feel like their masculinity will be lost as a result.

RIP.

.betterwiseup

Alot of these "straight men" claim to be straight but be fucking transwomen.
I wouldn't be surprised if he knew her tea.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2017, 12:24:03 PM
But tbh what person that's logically sane and mentally stable would stab someone 113 times?

I mean...I have no problem beating the fck out of someone with my bare hands but the thought of using some type of weapon to slice and dice someone really bothers me. I couldn't imagine myself with smashing somebody's head with a hammer or chopping or a body part. I'd have to be really desperate or some mess.

He is trash and should rot in hell but he is probably coocoo for cocoa puffs.     

There are such things as lapses in sanity. Beyond this, When people are faced with extreme situations they can black out, spaz out, etc. I personally have a friend that had some kinda mental break and i wouldnt have thought that to be him or his personality before that situation..... or even after tbh. Iono i just dont really doubt the story
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

fedswatchin

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 26, 2017, 11:20:41 AM
Just can't understand how these dummies can't tell

What are y'all doing when y'all Fuck?
!

It's kinda like aids

Let me the fuck know

Sinpool