Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2017, 12:32:10 PM

Trans women are pressured/conditioned to be "passable"

Well

:usuresis:     

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2017, 12:41:42 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2017, 12:24:03 PM
But tbh what person that's logically sane and mentally stable would stab someone 113 times?

I mean...I have no problem beating the fck out of someone with my bare hands but the thought of using some type of weapon to slice and dice someone really bothers me. I couldn't imagine myself with smashing somebody's head with a hammer or chopping or a body part. I'd have to be really desperate or some mess.

He is trash and should rot in hell but he is probably coocoo for cocoa puffs.     

There are such things as lapses in sanity. Beyond this, When people are faced with extreme situations they can black out, spaz out, etc. I personally have a friend that had some kinda mental break and i wouldnt have thought that to be him or his personality before that situation..... or even after tbh. Iono i just dont really doubt the story

Then he most likely had pre-existing mental issues faggot.     

:ATLcameo:

Cowboy Nine

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: KhoiZan on July 26, 2017, 11:19:56 AM
Sad. But

Let me stop you there .. No one deserves to die period Idc.. He needs to be thrown under the jail

There is no law that says when you have to tell anything about you

yummy

Quote from: .betterwiseup on July 26, 2017, 12:35:23 PM
Alot of these "straight men" claim to be straight but be fucking transwomen.
I wouldn't be surprised if he knew her tea.

And a lot of them love getting fucked by trans girls who still have their peens, so the I didn't know she was trans excuse is usually a lie.

yummy

Quote from: OwnIt on July 26, 2017, 12:58:57 PM
Where does it say they fucked?

QuoteHe said after they had a form of sex at the hotel, she told him she was a transgender woman

Vonc2002

Oral sex is a form of sex tho.  A hand job is a form of sex.  They didn't have to outright be naked and fckn
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

AIDS