Man sentenced for stabbing date 119 times after learning she was trans

Started by MAY, July 26, 2017, 11:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

QuotePASCAGOULA, Miss. ? A former Navy sailor has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for the 2016 stabbing death of a transgender woman in Mississippi.

Dwanya Hickerson, 21, pleaded guilty Thursday to murder in the killing of Dee Whigham in a St. Martin hotel room on July 23. Hickerson will also have to serve 15 years for a robbery charge. He could have faced the death penalty if he had gone to trial on the original charge of capital murder.

Autopsy results show Whigham, 25, was stabbed 119 times. Many of the wounds were to the victim?s face, and her throat was slashed three times.

Jackson County Sheriff?s Deputy Leo Allen said surveillance video showed Hickerson and Whigham walking together into a Best Western Hotel room around 8:30 p.m. He said Hickerson was seen leaving the room alone about 23 minutes later, his shirt around his neck, WLOX-TV reported. Before leaving the room, he took a shower.

Hickerson, a New Orleans native, was training at Keesler Air Force Base to be a weather forecaster, according to the Sun Herald .

Hickerson said in court Thursday that he and Whigham had been chatting online for a couple of months but had never met in person. He said they decided to meet while she was in Biloxi with friends.

He said Whigham picked him up at the gate of Keesler and the two went straight to the hotel where Whigham was staying. He said after they had a form of sex at the hotel, she told him she was a transgender woman.

?I lost. I lost it,? he said, saying he really didn?t remember much afterward.

Whigham?s mother, Vickie Blackney Whigham, criticized Hickerson?s punishment.

?I think the plea is a slap in the face,? she said. ?He gets a chance to see his family and I don?t have that chance with my child.?

http://nypost.com/2017/07/24/man-sentenced-for-stabbing-date-119-times-after-learning-shes-trans/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook

GRAND

Just can't understand how these dummies can't tell

What are y'all doing when y'all Fuck?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: KhoiZan on July 26, 2017, 11:19:56 AM
Sad. But just goes to show honesty is the best policy.

Too many transgender women go with the "get to know me first before I tell you."

I could imagine how I'd feel if I began talking to someone for a while only for them to tell me they were a born a woman. There's no excuse for what he did but you never know how crazy someone is.

Especially a hetero Black man. They take their manhood very seriously

yummy

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 26, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

He knew she was trans, he more than likely killed her because she was threatening to out him.

MAY

Quote from: KhoiZan on July 26, 2017, 11:19:56 AM
Sad. But just goes to show honesty is the best policy.

Too many transgender women go with the "get to know me first before I tell you."

I could imagine how I'd feel if I began talking to someone for a while only for them to tell me they were a born a woman. There's no excuse for what he did but you never know how crazy someone is.

Especially a hetero Black man. They take their manhood very seriously

!!!

Honesty is the best policy. Give these guys a chance to make the decision themselves. Hell, many of them would probably still be down to mess anyway.

With all the stuff happening to these trans gorls you would think they would learn this instead of trying to goop these dudes, but the craving for straight peen is just too much I guess.

MAY

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 26, 2017, 11:26:32 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 26, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

He knew she was trans, he more than likely killed her because she was threatening to out him.

This too

DVDDY.

Where did the knife come from though? Not many hotels have knives laying around. I think this was premeditated.

Cowboy Nine

KING BENTLEY.

It's weird because
A LOT of these guys KNOW and either have regrets or are internally fckd up.

But then there are the trans who do lie
Trade bait is not worth your life

and even more weird
lots of these guys knows it's a trans but doesn't want to say anything. Then try to end it and get threatened by the trans because they thought they were really passable

It's crazy all around imo
Either way you don't stab somebody 119 times over this

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Damn, that's sad but also dont play those kinda games with people. Niggas out here are legit crazy, especially when they feel their masculinity is played with. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: DVDDY. on July 26, 2017, 11:29:10 AM
Where did the knife come from though? Not many hotels have knifes laying around. I think this was premeditated.
Eh! He was in the military, its no telling.  I have a friend that carries a knife around like that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 26, 2017, 11:26:32 AM

aw sad

If that's the case she caused this tbh. Stop being messy

GLOCK

SMH sad!
i just wish they could've talked it out.. he sounds like he just lost it. but i do believe that she mustve threatened him in some way.. if they got far enough to engage into some kinda MESS.. then i do believe he was told earlier on in the room that she was trans!

really sad!

Vonc2002

Im reading this shit and honestly ion think he knew anything. These wounds sound like a man that went out of his mind when he found out and that corroborates the original story. 119 and stab wounds and throat slit 3 fckn times? Yea, he found out he slept with a man and went clean off

GRAND

He had to be there 25 mins just STABBING that girl

115 times?

:usureuok: