faggs fight

Started by throwintheTAL, October 02, 2015, 08:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

Quote from: iman on October 02, 2015, 10:23:21 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 02, 2015, 10:18:11 PM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 02, 2015, 10:00:07 PM
And the ancestry thread was one of the few times I got involved with the race wars that you started. I genuinely don't understand why ancestry is so important to people lately. If you thought it was an attack, I'll let you know, it wasn't.

I get why ancestry would be important to someone but it's kinda hard to take this newfound pride in heritage (or just the idea of being mixed) from people who were totally dismissive to the anger behind the protests that went on earlier this year or someone leaping for a joy over a white person being polite to them. And everything doesn't really need to be drilled into the fucking ground with one thread after the other about the same thing but I get some people are more expressive than others.

but yay for progress n stuff

Not really cause he has grown as a person. Same with young. I mean, before the board got shut down he was looking to do research on black history and why so many blacks are angry at whites etc.
It's confusing to me, how the same people who will condemn others for not being aware enough, will then equally condemn them for being too aware too soon. At some point it just begins to seem as if they enjoy projecting the condemnation itself.

throwintheTAL

is it really hard to understand, "why so many blacks are angry at whites"? v;
I don't think that requires research

yummy

Quote from: iman on October 02, 2015, 10:23:21 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 02, 2015, 10:18:11 PM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 02, 2015, 10:00:07 PM
And the ancestry thread was one of the few times I got involved with the race wars that you started. I genuinely don't understand why ancestry is so important to people lately. If you thought it was an attack, I'll let you know, it wasn't.

I get why ancestry would be important to someone but it's kinda hard to take this newfound pride in heritage (or just the idea of being mixed) from people who were totally dismissive to the anger behind the protests that went on earlier this year or someone leaping for a joy over a white person being polite to them. And everything doesn't really need to be drilled into the fucking ground with one thread after the other about the same thing but I get some people are more expressive than others.

but yay for progress n stuff

Not really cause he has grown as a person. Same with young. I mean, before the board got shut down he was looking to do research on black history and why so many blacks are angry at whites etc.

I see the growth and change in stance and totally respect it. Just a bit sus' at first glance.

Bentley!

Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 02, 2015, 10:25:31 PM
And that has what to do with ancestry?

yummy

and I don't think this has as much to do with being aware of your heritage as much as it some niggers just wanting to be something other than black but that's just me...

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Bentley! on October 02, 2015, 10:27:03 PM
what are you even talking about :uhh:

Bentley!

Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 02, 2015, 10:27:40 PM
You're kinda hopping around not making sense luv
Are you upset about the ancestry threads or the race threads?
Because it's foolish to think they're the same lolz
Do you even know what you're calling Af out about?

Herb.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 02, 2015, 10:27:28 PM
and I don't think this has as much to do with being aware of your heritage as much as it some niggers just wanting to be something other than black but that's just me...
Really?

Because I was just at work telling all of my coworkers about my African heritage. And pretty much anyone who will listen, who is of the same color as I am. In hopes to inspire them to do the same. Since I feel we have robbed of our identity for so long.

You are pretty quick to pass judgement, without knowing someone personally. You're not aware of my walk in life. So I shouldn't even move to correct you, but such an accusation merits a response.

iman

fff I'm honestly confused why you care now when you just said you're never in the race threads

iman

I never got that from Afro. Even with the hair discussions ;fff I think he wanted to know about his roots which is a good thing. He has inspired a lot of people on here to do the same. And honestly he influenced a couple of the people on here who I thought were self-haters to be more prideful of their blackness, IMO. Just my observation.

yummy

Quote from: Herb. on October 02, 2015, 10:30:24 PM
You are pretty quick to pass judgement, without knowing someone personally.

And you assuming that someone "enjoys projecting the condemnation" is what?  :dead:

You're reverting back to the same thing you pulled during the race threads.

"angry! bitter! mad at everyone!"

sometimes a disagreement is just that...

throwintheTAL

Quote from: iman on October 02, 2015, 10:30:36 PM

fff I'm honestly confused why you care now when you just said you're never in the race threads
did I say that? or did I say I never got involved or posted?
comprehension.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Bentley! on October 02, 2015, 10:29:37 PM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 02, 2015, 10:27:40 PM
Are you upset about the ancestry threads or the race threads?
Because it's foolish to think they're the same lolz
they're both related and brought up together often, especially here. Now are you still confused? :ohwow:

Herb.

Quote from: iman on October 02, 2015, 10:33:15 PM

I never got that from Afro. Even with the hair discussions ;fff I think he wanted to know about his roots which is a good thing. He has inspired a lot of people on here to do the same. And honestly he influenced a couple of the people on here who I thought were self-haters to be more prideful of their blackness, IMO. Just my observation.
I appreciate the love. And I have been making a conscious effort to use my people skills for the better. When people see you as a leader I've realized that should be taken seriously. Influence, regardless of its level of potency, is something to be careful with. So it's amazing to see that my efforts are noticed. Because they come from a genuine place.

Love you.

asdfghjkl