Zoe Ever After - Season 1 is DONE Filming!

Started by VirgoMind, October 03, 2015, 08:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

y'all are rude

but yeah ready for new music! :letsmessfag:

MoToThE

Quote from: Glock on October 04, 2015, 02:23:18 PM
Tears at Summer2014 being a feature with the walls group.. A cover of cold play song and a LQ snippet of India Aries terrible Christmas song :kii:

I am doing forward and backward flips bitch :kii:

this comin' from the dude who accused Brandy of getting cheek injections. You need to apologize to my girl!  :uhh:

Wtv

the Summer2014 was obviously a tease for something that for some reason got scrapped.

Who does create an intriguing hastag like that, having a big fanbase waiting for your music, just for a collab or because she feels good? and even posting a new logo and all. Pleeeeeease, lol.

If that was the case, artists would keep posting #Winter2014 #Spring2015 #Summer2015. It was meant to tease new Brandy.

GLOCK

Quote from: MoToThE on October 04, 2015, 02:57:28 PM
Quote from: Glock on October 04, 2015, 02:23:18 PM
Tears at Summer2014 being a feature with the walls group.. A cover of cold play song and a LQ snippet of India Aries terrible Christmas song :kii:

I am doing forward and backward flips bitch :kii:

this comin' from the dude who accused Brandy of getting cheek injections. You need to apologize to my girl!  :uhh:
Girl bye

Cartierline

Ommm I still can't believe #Summer2014 just came and went like that :plzstop:

Ulysses

1st seasons of shows are typically short. Testing the show before putting more time and money into it. I hope it's a success! Can't wait to watch.

Pisces Soul

Bran looks AMAZING!!! she clearly stands out.

jumpman

Quote from: STARSTRUKK on October 04, 2015, 03:47:04 PM
yes, she looks so rejuvenated, like a lion after snatching its long sought-after prey

Rxxf

Quote from: jumpman on October 04, 2015, 04:47:28 PM
Quote from: STARSTRUKK on October 04, 2015, 03:47:04 PM
yes, she looks so rejuvenated, like a lion after snatching its long sought-after prey

jkanamna

yes!
:kii: :plzstop:
BRANDY

Scott.

I feel some of you are judging it before even watching. Isn't the same writers who writes for Being Mary Jane and The Game working on this show. It just might be a dramedy. Watch it first.

Wtv

Having anyone from The Game on Bran's sitcom in decades doesnt give me good feelings, lol, but.... I hope for the best! The cast will be key, so if they deliver and are raw and funny, the audience will love them.

jumpman

Quote from: Tijobr on October 04, 2015, 05:11:17 PM
Having anyone from The Game on Bran's sitcom in decades doesnt give me good feelings, lol, but.... I hope for the best! The cast will be key, so if they deliver and are raw and funny, the audience will love them.
I'm sure there are other writers on the show.

Wtv