Bran is a shade 🤣

Started by demitri.petty, August 09, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 09, 2017, 04:24:38 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on August 09, 2017, 04:22:05 PM
I'm Brandy? Y'all don't know y'all "fave" like y'all claim y'all do if that's the case.  :plzstop:
We don't claim to know you anymore.  I wanna go on the record and say iono who TF this girl is you've turned into.  It's really sad and why i no longer use
im sorry but I'm fucking kicking, yelling and screaming  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Young

brocka4life

Oh, just read her comment that's posted on page 3.

My initial post in here was solely based on the original post that started the thread.

Cowgirl

Quote from: brocka4life on August 09, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

My initial post in here was solely based on the original post that started the thread.
:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

yummy

the funniest thing about this is the way monica pays it complete dust

mon' probably gives a

and keeps scrolling

brocka4life

BAPHOMET.

i wish this shit wasn't on my timeline.  :udontlookok: the girls are having fun with this.

idk why she plays into every time.

jtwoeleven

I can't go too hard on her because I don't know what her relationship with her was like. That's between them and God. As she was responding to more comments, she keeps mentioning her birthday. Man, I think her passing on her birthday REALLY did a number on her. I can't even fathom that.

Cowgirl

Quote from: jtwoeleven on August 09, 2017, 04:29:57 PM
I can't go too hard on her because I don't know what her relationship with her was like. That's between them and God. As she was responding to more comments, she keeps mentioning her birthday. Man, I think her passing on her birthday REALLY did a number on her. I can't even fathom that.
Idk why this made me scream.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

LOONA.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 09, 2017, 04:29:51 PM
i wish this shit wasn't on my timeline.  :udontlookok: the girls are having fun with this.

idk why she plays into every time.

!!!!!!!

jtwoeleven

Oh shit, Brandy is trending...

GLOCK

Quote from: brocka4life on August 09, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

GLOCK

Why is Brandy trending on twitter? :uhh: