Did y'all watch Insecure last night?

Started by Vonc2002, August 14, 2017, 04:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I LOVE this big bitch.  :gorlonfire:
I honestly wanna see Issa make it work with Daniel, Fck Lawerence. Dont be sitting outside of my house now, clown
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demm_

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 14, 2017, 04:00:57 PM
I honestly wanna see Issa make it work with Daniel, Fck Lawerence. Dont be sitting outside of my house now, clown

n so awkward how they keep running into each other. Molly wants to fuck her friends husband so bad  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on August 14, 2017, 04:31:32 PM

n so awkward how they keep running into each other. Molly wants to fuck her friends husband so bad  :plzstop:
She did the right thing.  Open relationship or not, that wouldve been really dirty

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 14, 2017, 04:32:52 PM
Quote from: HUGO on August 14, 2017, 04:31:32 PM

She did the right thing.  Open relationship or not, that wouldve been really dirty
it really would have. He was a VERY forward and too comfortable with that shit being that that's his childhood friend. And that would've made the relationship between her him and his wife even weird. I feel like she will tho. He was foine!!!

Vonc2002

Nah, i think that's the end of their story. They live in San Diego or sum shiy. Im ready for Issa to be out with Daniel and run into Lawerence. Im sick of his shit

Cowgirl

I just watched the first season and the first three episodes of this new season on Saturday. Why didn't you guys mention it sooner?
:everythingok:

Vonc2002

.betterwiseup

Lawrence isn't about that thot life. He wants Issa back.
They will get back by the end of the season.

Cowgirl

I was reading that it's been renewed for season three already! I'm a 'scure now guys!
:feelinmyself:

Vonc2002

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 14, 2017, 04:58:42 PM
Lawrence isn't about that thot life. He wants Issa back.
They will get back by the end of the season.
Yea, but i kinda don't want them to tbh. I like their separate storylines. Maybe down the line but not now

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on August 14, 2017, 04:59:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 14, 2017, 04:56:17 PM
Uhhhhh we have
Next time pin it then.
:plea:
Fag, we literally discussed it all last season. Open those shitty eyes next time

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on August 14, 2017, 05:00:23 PM
I was reading that it's been renewed for season three already!
Yea, we talked about this too
:rudone: