I'm sorry but the bitches who run TheShadeRoom are messy af!

Started by 4 fucking k, September 06, 2017, 05:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Malian Prince on September 06, 2017, 07:12:37 PM
omg Dorian I swear I didn't see the last comment about "Whos shitting on who" :plzstop:

Even though I know you're joking it's the perfect example of what I'm talking about.

"If you ain't dark you ain't poppin haha haha! Fuck u ugly light skindededed hoes LMAO!", etc. It's all counterproductive because instead of encouraging equality it fosters an environment of superiority even further  - but it's just a blatant attempt to reverse it instead. Neither is good for us as a community. Just because the shade is different doesn't mean it's OK for you to think you're better than anyone because of it. Dark or light.

But there are people like you Dorian who show love from the heart and really want to see a more peaceful and fair world.

Ugh I love you sis

SouravMay

They look stunning, I don't see any further controversy.
B7

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Malian Prince on September 06, 2017, 07:21:21 PM
Comments? Concerns?

Speak now or forever hold your peace. :woohoo:
ssssssssssssssssss

nah ... we good we good

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

omg Dorian I swear I didn't see the last comment about "Whos shitting on who" :plzstop:

Even though I know you're joking it's the perfect example of what I'm talking about.

"If you ain't dark you ain't poppin haha haha! Fuck u ugly light skindededed hoes LMAO!", etc. It's all counterproductive because instead of encouraging equality it fosters an environment of superiority even further  - but it's just a blatant attempt to reverse it instead. Neither is good for us as a community. Just because the shade is different doesn't mean it's OK for you to think you're better than anyone because of it. Dark or light.

But there are people like you Dorian who show love from the heart and really want to see a more peaceful and fair world.

Excellent points herbert but

Young is notorious for being team lightskin and half white
:young:  <<<this is named after him

But even if dorian is now woke or whatevs

How is his evolvement on the issue be accepted but no one elses

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kurama

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 06, 2017, 07:08:08 PM
It's weird to see how some black people are so anti dark skin. I get having a preference, but acting like have dark skin is some sort of disability is sad af.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: TheNextLew on September 06, 2017, 07:35:05 PM

well ... ask yourself ... has he given you any reason to feel like it's not genuine?

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on September 06, 2017, 07:39:05 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on September 06, 2017, 07:35:05 PM

well ... ask yourself ... has he given you any reason to feel like it's not genuine?

No it seems genuine
But like i said if he evolved on the issue
Why is his accepted and no one elses

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Malian Prince on September 06, 2017, 07:38:58 PM
dsndf

You just firing missiles in every direction tonight huh Lew

Lol i wouldnt say that hehe

All i said in a nutshell is

I cant belive ppul can get that dark
They look great and make me wanna be str8
And that young has matured
But ppul act like it cant happen.for.others

:wub:

Different

Kaeli.

jjjjjjjjjjjjalkefm

why'd they put those bananas in front of them

Nine

Quote from: Kurama on September 06, 2017, 07:36:21 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 06, 2017, 07:08:08 PM
It's weird to see how some black people are so anti dark skin. I get having a preference, but acting like have dark skin is some sort of disability is sad af.

fedswatchin

Quote from: TheNextLew on September 06, 2017, 06:32:35 PM
Is this photoshopped?

I kinda dont see how being this dark is possible

But voncs sisters are gonna make go str8
oh wow Qqqq

4 fucking k