Heated Debate Over a PTSD Dog Being Allowed In a Restaurant

Started by Freemala Harris, September 20, 2017, 08:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 21, 2017, 02:09:12 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on September 21, 2017, 02:01:27 AM
if ur that easily triggered then stay ur ass home or keep the fucking pet outside

n

right

and idk why ppl are in here acting like she said anything BAD. TSR caption says that she said they should have their own separate area.

I think she said that and the white ppl threw a fit about their precious veteran
n

This is silly. The woman was gettin knuck if you buck about a dog being in a restaurant when she coulda just left. It's as if she wanted the veteran and the dog to leave, which is totally unreasonable. She's a lot more disgusting than y'all are tryna make the dog out to be

Black bitch

FlowerBomb

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: OwnIt on September 21, 2017, 04:05:07 AM
if ur that easily triggered then stay ur ass home or keep the fucking pet outside

n

right

and idk why ppl are in here acting like she said anything BAD. TSR caption says that she said they should have their own separate area.

I think she said that and the white ppl threw a fit about their precious veteran
n

This is silly. The woman was gettin knuck if you buck about a dog being in a restaurant when she coulda just left. It's as if she wanted the veteran and the dog to leave, which is totally unreasonable. She's a lot more disgusting than y'all are tryna make the dog out to be

Black bitch

BAPHOMET.

Kaeli.

wow not reading whatever talisa said

this black queen was in the right

Kaeli.

CHOKE

I would have sicced the dog on her

:justabit:

b7

n

right

!!!! We didnt see the full mess

People always overreact when it comes to their pets, so I doubt that black girl spazzed out for no damn reason :dead: trust and believe the pet owners said something SMART to make her go off

b7

Quote from: end north korea on September 21, 2017, 02:13:16 AM

n

right

if we're going on the clip alone, she appeared to be the aggressor

if that was his seeing eye dog it had every right to be there with him.

i think the right thing to do would have been to approach management and ask them if this is acceptable in their establishment. if they said yeah and had no issue i would have asked for a refund and kept it moving.

this is an altercation that could have been avoided altogether.

well hopefully thats what happened before this person decided to hit the record button

b7

Quote from: end north korea on September 21, 2017, 03:26:34 AM
That story is reasonable.

But at the end of the day this was a man with a dog he needed for medical reasons and a lady screaming like a banshee about it.

If I approach management on the side about something I'd probably do my best to make sure the patrons in question don't hear me
well damn she has to do all that just to keep the peace? Maam Im not comfortable in this establishment with this pet running around, period. it didnt have to turn into a shouting match and theyre both wrong for that, but if hearing a complaint is gonna set you off to the point where u end up in each others grill, then you are both the problem regardless of who started it IMO.

Freemala Harris

more footage

Freemala Harris

omg I need a GIF of her when she steps closer to the camera  :plzstop:

GRAND

Yeah i need more footage

Every single one of you know damn well white people will play up that angry black person role and say "calm down!" When you're already calm, infuriating you even further