Started by Freemala Harris, September 20, 2017, 08:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 21, 2017, 04:21:05 AM
wow not reading whatever talisa said

this black queen was in the right

gffdfffffgf yeah.

in public! too loud!

I doubt kween was on TEN off dick. There was likely an exchange of words and something low and offensive said prior to Becky pressing record. And we have no idea what the dog did (if anythinng) to set this Goddess off. Did he sniff her plate? Scratch a flea or two her way? 

AIDS

Quote from: Pearls on September 21, 2017, 01:22:48 AM
I get needing it for disability purposes but if you require 24/7 companionship of an animal to get thru basic daily activities, maybe they should be in a home......or someone's padded cell.

:guys:

AIDS

FlowerBomb

Quote from: MARS. on September 21, 2017, 10:11:47 AM
Quote from: Pearls on September 21, 2017, 01:22:48 AM
I get needing it for disability purposes but if you require 24/7 companionship of an animal to get thru basic daily activities, maybe they should be in a home......or someone's padded cell.

:guys:
see, that was just rude.

MAY

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on September 20, 2017, 11:52:05 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on September 20, 2017, 11:15:40 PM
Part of me feels like this escalated bc of the white people. She's a bitch though
No. She was just being a rude and stupid bitch. Simple as that. Race has nothing to do with it.

Tell that to the White people in the video comments generalizing all Black people based off this incident.

MAY

Quote from: 1RIG on September 21, 2017, 02:01:27 AM
if ur that easily triggered then stay ur ass home or keep the fucking pet outside

n

!!!
If you are visually impaired then yes I see the need for the dog, but some damn PTSD?

I get that it's a very real condition, but if you can't go sit your ass in a restaurant for an hour without being triggered then you need to get real help or just stay your ass at home. I'm sorry.

Pearls Khan

Quote from: end north korea on September 21, 2017, 10:18:04 AM
I would have been just as defensive if that were a family member of mine. No shade but let someone even look at my grandmother the wrong way and they're in danger of being knocked. :plzstop:

I don't think some of you guys get it - a lot of you were quick to jump on those gay boys who beat that handicap boy up, but I didn't see any of you in that thread requesting a backstory before you drew your conclusions. For all we know the handicap boy could have threatened their parents or something.

Same thing goes here. We are responding to what was caught on camera. This is why it's best to stay out of trouble - period. This was an argument over dumb mess and it was totally avoidable. Now this "goddess" is on ShadeRoom looking all types of foolish. There's nothing remotely goddess-like about what was coming out of her mouth.

RAY7

Watching the longer video, the Black woman says she was gonna leave until
the white woman came at her, so yea
Black queen wins
:cheerup:

Pearls Khan

Quote from: AYR on September 21, 2017, 11:01:13 AM
Watching the longer video, the Black woman says she was gonna leave until
the white woman came at her, so yea
Black queen wins
:cheerup:

kiiii, hey Ray

MelMel

While I agree that dogs should be on a leash outside when you are in a food Establishment, if someone has the paperwork ready to prove that the animal is a service dog, then leave the shit alone after that. If you can't deal, just go somewhere else.

Pearls Khan

MelMel

But white people like to think their animals are children anyways and bring them every fucking where.