Rihanna looking SKINNY & GORGEOUS as she takes Fenty Beauty to Spain

Started by XXX., September 24, 2017, 07:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRY.It.AGAIN

Get into her perimeter, and leave-out....Pieces!:

:-P

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

XXX.

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on September 24, 2017, 09:06:42 PM
Get into her perimeter, and leave-out....Pieces!:

:-P

I'm sorry.

I think the ENTIRE thing is a wig.

She just brushed down the baby hairs on the wig.

Just like in this video.  This girls hair is identical, and she's wearing a FULL wig.

Look at the front of Rihanna's hair by the hairline?

The wig is not going to be that THICK in the front with her real edges on the side?  You can't just apply a piece at the top.  She'd have to have a sew in or something, and I doubt she does.

XXX.

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on September 24, 2017, 09:00:01 PM
You got me there, but Quee' is literally almost always sewn and pieced! Or a u- line with a sickening closure.

It's NEVER a frontal like beysu' or half up! Most of the wig girls be soooo confused when it comes to RIH..  ^_^

THE OP is deff. Pieces!

bBBBBDBnnnjJJnnnnnNNNNnnnnn

You acting like full wigs means someone is bald.  Beyonce has a head FULL of hair, and stays with a FULL wig.

It actually protects the hair.

XXX.

Missus, her real edges...

A full wig with the baby hair's brushed down.

MelMel

b7

Omffff and they said this bitch is putting out a skincare line next?
:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

dfgggggggggggggggg

smh. While Bey is pursuing being an Instagram Model and popping out kids

:fuming:

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 24, 2017, 09:34:35 PM
dfgggggggggggggggg

Me and Sleigh were just texting about this.

There's no reason Bey hasn't pushed Ivy Park on a runway or promoted it harder.  It's almost like she just gets bored of her shit half way. 

Rihanna's set up for Fenty Beauty and Fenty Puma has been harder than any Beyonce owned business ever.

But until we see the actual NUMBERS for Ivy Park vs. Fenty Puma, it's all speculation.  Nordstrom is still carrying Ivy Park, and Ivy Park is in some Footlockers now.  So, you never know.  You can't confuse "placements" and promotion with actual sales.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: XXX. on September 24, 2017, 09:36:59 PM
dfgggggggggggggggg

There's no reason Bey hasn't pushed Ivy Park on a runway or promoted it harder.  It's almost like she just gets bored of her shit half way. 

Rihanna's set up for Fenty Beauty and Fenty Puma has been harder than any Beyonce owned business ever.

But until we see the actual NUMBERS for Ivy Park vs. Fenty Puma, it's all speculation.  Nordstrom is still carrying Ivy Park, and Ivy Park is in some Footlockers now.  So, you never know.  You can't confuse "placements" and promotion with actual sales.

I don't need to see numbers im 100% about it that Fenty Beauty and PUMA are going to crush Ivy Park with ease. Bey doesn't wear that shit for the 'gram or really do anything big to push it harder out there.

Bey REALLY half-assed this shit after the initial launch and even that was kinda meh.
and that collab with Laverne was so....  :uhh: underwhelming. Im not getting why she didnt do what she did for the HEAT fragrance launch.

The only thing she gets right is anything tour and music related now. :udontlookok:

XXX.

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 24, 2017, 09:46:38 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 24, 2017, 09:36:59 PM
dfgggggggggggggggg

I don't need to see numbers im 100% about it that Fenty Beauty and PUMA are going to crush Ivy Park with ease. Bey doesn't wear that shit for the 'gram or really do anything big to push it harder out there.

Bey REALLY half-assed this shit after the initial launch and even that was kinda meh.
and that collab with Laverne was so....  :uhh: underwhelming. Im not getting why she didnt do what she did for the HEAT fragrance launch.

The only thing she gets right is anything tour and music related now. :udontlookok:

Well, drag her by her Photoshopped waistline, then! :omf: :omf: :omf:

BAPHOMET.

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 24, 2017, 09:49:45 PM
lemme just....

Starting to get real SICK of that lady.

Let's save it for the PMs!  We can't let the Imans of the world see us give Fenty too much. :stressed: