Nene Is Fuming; Sounds Off On Kim Being A Racist

Started by M-Rocka, October 05, 2017, 03:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brit Brat

d

Hun.... your house has fucking roaches. DEAL with it.

:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

Quote from: deets in sig on October 08, 2017, 03:37:51 PM
She's so worried about what Instagram commenters think about her house.

Must suck to be that concerned that you can't even enjoy your own shit that you worked hard for because you're too busy presenting Powerpoint presentations to prove that it's bug free. Know your truth and keep it moving. Jesus.
I mean, she?s Nene Leakes not Nelson Mandela. Her appearance, for what it?s worth, is what keeps her brand going..

Cowgirl

Quote from: deets in sig on October 08, 2017, 03:53:08 PM
Quote from: BowDown on October 08, 2017, 03:47:52 PM

Must suck to be that concerned that you can't even enjoy your own shit that you worked hard for because you're too busy presenting Powerpoint presentations to prove that it's bug free. Know your truth and keep it moving. Jesus.
I mean, she?s Nene Leakes not Nelson Mandela. Her appearance, for what it?s worth, is what keeps her brand going..
Her brand is built on her personality - not her appearance specifically or cleanliness of home. She's not Martha Stewart or Miss America. She can afford a roach spotting in her house - she'll be fine. Just say something slick back to the woman and keep it pushing. :plzstop: That's what I expect from Nene. This roach mess legit has her in her feelings...
She?s doing her HSN thing tho. I agree but she?s clearly upset about more than the video and this was her way of blasting Shim and her daughter..

Cowgirl

October 08, 2017, 04:13:03 PM #108 Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 04:14:22 PM by BowDown
Quote from: deets in sig on October 08, 2017, 04:07:24 PM
Quote from: BowDown on October 08, 2017, 04:03:01 PM

Her brand is built on her personality - not her appearance specifically or cleanliness of home. She's not Martha Stewart or Miss America. She can afford a roach spotting in her house - she'll be fine. Just say something slick back to the woman and keep it pushing. :plzstop: That's what I expect from Nene. This roach mess legit has her in her feelings...
She?s doing her HSN thing tho. I agree but she?s clearly upset about more than the video and this was her way of blasting Shim and her daughter..
Was it even a roach though? :plzstop: :plzstop:

I KINDA feel bad for Kim's daughter. bvy sis just wanted to mess a bit and ended up being labeled a racist.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

She was like wtf im not calling her a roach fsnsfnniifsfsinsiffsnsisnf

welcome to 2017, ho. :plea:
:cheerup:

Her daughter has been trying to gain more notoriety tho so I don?t feel sorry for her. Just like when she attacked Kenya, she?s looking for attention. Don?t jump into adult mess and then try to play the minor card when they attack you like a housewife.
:plea:

fedswatchin

!!!

Her fuming is making the roach situation a storyline

Cowgirl

Brit Brat

Quote from: OwnIt on October 08, 2017, 04:40:47 PM

!!!

Her fuming is making the roach situation a storyline
Yea, this season is about to be MESS!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

The trailer MESS that we've seem is like a THIRD of the mess thats about to occur. I just...

M-Rocka

So what we've gathered so far with this upcoming season:

1. Kenya's marriage
2. Wig labeled a racist
3. A roach
4. Cynthetic's new beau vs. Papa Smurf
5. Bullwinkle going at it with Honda
6. SheHulk and her former Oz inmate beau

M-Rocka

Quote from: deets in sig on October 08, 2017, 06:47:24 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 08, 2017, 06:39:20 PM
So what we've gathered so far with this upcoming season:

1. Kenya's marriage
2. Wig labeled a racist
3. A roach
4. Cynthetic's new beau vs. Papa Smurf
5. Bullwinkle going at it with Honda
6. SheHulk and her former Oz inmate beau
pkm[jo
nphi'bgouv;yficgtlufxykd

nnnnnnnn

Am I missing anything?

M-Rocka

October 08, 2017, 07:35:57 PM #114 Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 07:36:22 PM by M-Rocka
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Nene is going off in the comments.

Kaeli.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on October 05, 2017, 08:46:00 PMand where did roaches come into play and then saying they came out of Brielle pussy.
cccccvbfhhbbfgh

GLOCK

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 08, 2017, 03:28:19 PM
Nene is still pissed 3 days later. She's foaming at the mouth.
[instagram]
[/instagram]
shes so insecure

fedswatchin

This was supposed to be the take kenya down season. I'm grossed out that that may not happen

Cowgirl

Quote from: deets in sig on October 08, 2017, 10:08:13 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on October 08, 2017, 10:04:27 PM
This was supposed to be the take kenya down season. I'm grossed out that that may not happen
:woohoo:

kwee will be sittin back somewhere lookin cute and watchin the coons kill each other
Omff-ack!!
:oof: