Nene Is Fuming; Sounds Off On Kim Being A Racist

Started by M-Rocka, October 05, 2017, 03:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

This is confusing me :uhh:

How did this go from Nene having bugs in her house to Kim being racist? I'm not seeing the correlation.

LOONA.

ffklldddd

All this hoopla

And I didn't see any roaches, just some big ass ant.     

LOONA.

Quoteneneleakes

@briellebiermann We don't have roaches! If you found 1, u brought it with u or it fell outta yo funky pussy! Please know I will get You all the way together when you start fucking wit me and mine! Go somewhere and let the air outta those fake lips, fake titties and fake ass because you will never be @kylejenner Yo trashy mama should have taught you better! My home is Brand New but you guys were so jealous of it, you couldn't even give a compliment. You had to stoop so low and be so disgusting #racisttrash #jealous #KKK #thirsty you better run yo ass back to a child's place #youwannaactgrown?

I'm screaming. She's reading her though.     

Cowgirl

Quote from: Drais. on October 06, 2017, 10:18:15 AM
ffklldddd

All this hoopla

And I didn't see any roaches, just some big ass ant.     

And that bug wasn?t in the bathroom. They were two different videos merged together and the second vid of the bug was like in the front..

LOONA.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 05, 2017, 05:28:24 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Oh lordT

fjjkkddd

Anybody can have roaches. How dirty or clean you keep your house is irrelevant. It's more about location.     

Cowgirl

Quote from: deets in sig on October 06, 2017, 10:27:57 AM
Quote from: Drais. on October 06, 2017, 10:25:17 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Oh lordT

fjjkkddd

Anybody can have roaches. How dirty or clean you keep your house is irrelevant. It's more about location.     

it's also about how clean you keep your house, though.

Bugs will come, but will only STAY where they know the getting is good.  :unsure:

I live in the tri-state area. Rats and roaches are no strangers up here. But it's all about whether I make a welcome home for them....leaving food trash out at night for them to GNAW on....not sweeping the floor, etc.

It's like...hey guys! Come on in! LMAO! got some treats for ya lolz :cheerup:

Sorry but if you ain't paying part of this rent I am not putting any type of welcome mat down for you. I'm steady keeping an eye on stuff like that. NO fucking breaks.
Do you breed rats and roaches?

Kurama

emm..

I agree with the OP. She's racist yet you still have been friends with her for a decade?

Going in on your friends daughter on SM?

Then saying its racist to point out a home with roaches all because you happen to be Black??

lolz I fuckin guess

Cowgirl

Quote from: deets in sig on October 06, 2017, 10:48:09 AM
Quote from: BowDown on October 06, 2017, 10:32:49 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Oh lordT

fjjkkddd

Bugs will come, but will only STAY where they know the getting is good.  :unsure:

I live in the tri-state area. Rats and roaches are no strangers up here. But it's all about whether I make a welcome home for them....leaving food trash out at night for them to GNAW on....not sweeping the floor, etc.

Sorry but if you ain't paying part of this rent I am not putting any type of welcome mat down for you. I'm steady keeping an eye on stuff like that. NO fucking breaks.
Do you breed rats and roaches?
Why are you assuming that I do? :ummwhat:

is it cuz im BAH-LACK?!!! huh
bxbxdhfbfffffggggg

That?s exactly why I assumed.
:ummwhat:

Palladium

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Oh lordT

fjjkkddd

!!!!!!!!!!

Scott.

October 06, 2017, 11:36:22 AM #100 Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 11:36:48 AM by Scott.
Y'all act like this is Nene's first time calling Kim out for suspect remarks. She did it the very first season when she said "I don't wanna go over to DeShawn's house with Nene and eat chicken"

LOONA.

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Oh lordT

fjjkkddd

Did you just admit that your house is dirty?     

MAY

n

The nerve of Nene to come for anyone about being surged

fedswatchin

Quote from: Scott. on October 06, 2017, 11:36:22 AM
Y'all act like this is Nene's first time calling Kim out for suspect remarks. She did it the very first season when she said "I don't wanna go over to DeShawn's house with Nene and eat chicken"
We covered that on like page 2

M-Rocka

Nene is still pissed 3 days later. She's foaming at the mouth.
[instagram]
[/instagram]