Ciara Set To Announce AMA's Nominations Tomorrow

Started by Lazarus, October 11, 2017, 04:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: FAME. on October 11, 2017, 11:40:01 PM
Girl do you know how HARD it is to have a successful album, single clothing line, movies, etc?

She works literally day in and day out. Ciara would probably go crazy without seeing Russell every 5 minutes. It's sad.
I don't blame Ciara for that because that's who she's always been if ya woulda paid attention.

Again, Rihanna has a team. For everything. She has a team for her fashion endeavors, she has a team for her "budding" acting career, and she clearly has a team for her music. That's why it's so hard to find "Fenty, Rihanna" on the writing credits.

It's not fair to compare someone who has a machine behind her against another girl who had been doing it on her own since her second album.

Pearls Khan

FAMÈ

Ciara has a machine behind her always. She's not independent luv.

Ciara don't wanna WORK...she wants to lay up under that man cause he's RICH and fine.

It's disgusting that she doesn't care about her fans cause she would be no where without us.

Sovereign.

October 11, 2017, 11:51:44 PM #78 Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 11:52:13 PM by Saeed.
I swear y'all niggas will JUMP to conclusions. Labels refuse to go in to debt by  pushing albums/singles if they aren't selling.  A lot of this shit has been political for Ciara and she's doing damn well considering she hasn't had a major release post "The Evolution". There have been a lot artists come and go since she's debuted and the fact that she's still able receive opportunities on major platforms 13-years later is amazing. That proves her dedication.

GRAND

Nbbvvvvbbnn

So yeah

Do you faggots have more money than ci?

fedswatchin

Quote from: FAME. on October 11, 2017, 11:47:42 PM

Ciara don't wanna WORK...she wants to lay up under that man cause he's RICH and fine.

It's disgusting that she doesn't care about her fans cause she would be no where without us.
Dick >>> CSquad

:cheerup:

Sovereign.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on October 11, 2017, 11:52:41 PM
Nbbvvvvbbnn

So yeah

Do you faggots have more money than ci?

jdjsjssddds

basically! broke niggas always be the LOUDEST in the room.

GRAND

Quote from: OwnIt on October 11, 2017, 11:54:30 PM
Quote from: FAME. on October 11, 2017, 11:47:42 PM

Dick >>> CSquad

BZBZNZZNNZ

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pearls on October 11, 2017, 11:46:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 11, 2017, 11:31:10 PM
This girl's music career is over :dead:

Hey Vonc. U doing alright?
Wassup pearls? Yea im good, just stating the obvious.  Ciara is DONE! Wasnt the last time we saw her anywhere worthwhile doing this same thing.  She literally isn't thought of for these events unless she's a part of the staff :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

fedswatchin

Quote from: Saeed. on October 11, 2017, 11:51:44 PM
I swear y'all niggas will JUMP to conclusions. Labels refuse to go in to debt by  pushing albums/singles if they aren't selling.  A lot of this shit has been political for Ciara and she's doing damn well considering she hasn't had a major release post "The Evolution". There have been a lot artists come and go since she's debuted and the fact that she's still able receive opportunities on major platforms 13-years later is amazing. That proves her dedication.
!!!

Cearly Ciara works hard. She ain't out here on the level of a Teaira Marie, a Cassie, or Amerie.

But I'm sure even those girls work harder than

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 11, 2017, 11:55:35 PMCiara is DONE!
but when will you start?

You're ugly

Your teeth are fried

You didn't know what the Top 40 was until last week

Every time you post anything you get dragged. So how can you be held responsible for deeming what's done when you're broke, dumb, and ain't got shit poppin off? Lmao I don't get it

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 11, 2017, 11:55:35 PM
Quote from: Pearls on October 11, 2017, 11:46:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 11, 2017, 11:31:10 PM
This girl's music career is over :dead:

Hey Vonc. U doing alright?
Wassup pearls? Yea im good,

Nice! Didn't wanna have to plant this eviction notice on Dawns FEMA cot in here. Lolss

fedswatchin