bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Imagine saying I don't care after debating with multiple people for 20 pages.     

ya rock muh world.

Again, re-read. I said I don't care about the consensus. Not that I didn't care about the topic.

This is how we got here to begin with. Comprehension.

LOONA.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 04, 2017, 02:15:24 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:11:01 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 04, 2017, 02:09:47 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 01:02:45 PM
I'll definitely say the words "we", "us", and phrases like "the gorls agree that" are often used when you're debating with a few of the gorls here. Like - this is between me and you. We're having a discussion as two members right now. I couldn't care less about a supposed consensus, etc. Continue to have the debate or argument between me and you, using our brains to make our points and relying on that only, or let's not have it at all.

Why was there even a debate or argument between anyone
I see we suddenly forgot where we're at.

And that has nothing to do with the point I made.

What is the point ur trying to make

Right

Is it fake praising to spite Nicki

Or is it giving Kim a compliment

Or is misinterpreting what you said

Or is it needing backup to get a point across

Or is it being a one on one debate when you originally came in directing your statements at MULTIPLE people

:kii:   

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 02:20:26 PM
Yet you ran in here first talmbout the "gorls"

Them they y'all etc...

Then talk about us needing backup but as soon as Talisa posted you came right back. Stop retracting and contradicting yourself.

Now, I didn't wanna be the one but  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:25:23 PM
The thing is - I don't care. Obviously if I did I'd try to align to or cater to any of the consensuses you presented to me. So do me a favor - next time you and I are having a debate or argument, don't bother mentioning them and try sticking to the topic. We ended up at Ancestry.com , logging into my app, everything but what we were supposed to be discussing.

That's all. Enjoy your Saturday love.
s

boy ... what they are TRYING to tell you is there was no debate because you weren't making any sense to begin with :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

ya rock muh world.

A compilation of quotes won't change the fact that you didn't quite understand what I typed above.

Me saying "I'm done." last night meant I was getting tired of talking with you.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 02:28:18 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 04, 2017, 02:15:24 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:11:01 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 04, 2017, 02:09:47 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 01:02:45 PM
I'll definitely say the words "we", "us", and phrases like "the gorls agree that" are often used when you're debating with a few of the gorls here. Like - this is between me and you. We're having a discussion as two members right now. I couldn't care less about a supposed consensus, etc. Continue to have the debate or argument between me and you, using our brains to make our points and relying on that only, or let's not have it at all.

Why was there even a debate or argument between anyone
I see we suddenly forgot where we're at.

And that has nothing to do with the point I made.

What is the point ur trying to make

Right

Is it fake praising to spite Nicki

Or is it giving Kim a compliment

Or is misinterpreting what you said

Or is it needing backup to get a point across

Or is it being a one on one debate when you originally came in directing your statements at MULTIPLE people

:kii:   

This fckn GIF :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

And I came in because Talisa mentioned "followers" of the board - I didn't 100% agree with the word followers but I had a similar point that I felt was worth making.

Talisa's nowhere in sight right now.

LOONA.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 04, 2017, 02:35:36 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:25:23 PM
The thing is - I don't care. Obviously if I did I'd try to align to or cater to any of the consensuses you presented to me. So do me a favor - next time you and I are having a debate or argument, don't bother mentioning them and try sticking to the topic. We ended up at Ancestry.com , logging into my app, everything but what we were supposed to be discussing.

That's all. Enjoy your Saturday love.
s

boy ... what they are TRYING to tell you is there was no debate because you weren't making any sense to begin with :dead:

Right but wants to talk about someone's comprehension skills or needing to re-read.

You came in here pressed talking to EVERYBODY, misjudged the thread and was swiftly corrected. Then wanna start rambling about a point or debate/argument.

:omf:   

KING BENTLEY.

November 04, 2017, 02:39:49 PM #491 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:40:06 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:37:05 PM
And I came in because Talisa mentioned "followers" of the board - I didn't 100% agree with the word followers but I had a similar point that I felt was worth making.

Talisa's nowhere in sight right now.
s

so basically ... you felt compelled ... based on a speech about "followers" ... from Talisa ... the biggest FOLLOWER on the board currently

and if you don't believe me just check your asscrack ... I'm sure you'll find Talisa there

so excuse me if nobody else takes her claims on following with anything but a grain of SHIT

H.#.G.*.Z

Aalonso.

EHhHH! Wha wha!! Ya got it goin owen, wha wha.

UGH! wha wha

Vonc2002

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:37:05 PM
And I came in because Talisa mentioned
But...... That's the point afro. U literally stopped posting in here altogether until Talisa just popped up. Whether he's currently here or not, u came in piggybacking off a quote. Iono how this stuff eludes u