bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 09:49:58 PM
Quote from: G L O C K K K on November 03, 2017, 07:14:48 PM
Bro u don?t stan for her ..
Relax :dead:
R u bored?

I'm sorry but fffffffff

The way you clocked it so fast.

And he'll be back in here in a few hours.     

What did we sayyyyyy     

ya rock muh world.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 03:23:20 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 09:49:58 PM
Quote from: G L O C K K K on November 03, 2017, 07:14:48 PM
Bro u don?t stan for her ..
Relax :dead:
R u bored?

I'm sorry but fffffffff

The way you clocked it so fast.

And he'll be back in here in a few hours.     

What did we sayyyyyy     
U really showed out in here, fckn bully
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 02:35:28 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 02:20:26 PM
Yet you ran in here first talmbout the "gorls"

Them they y'all etc...

Then talk about us needing backup but as soon as Talisa posted you came right back. Stop retracting and contradicting yourself.

Now, I didn't wanna be the one but  :dead:
The one to what? I came in after the mess had subsided (I think), speaking out on Nicki "haters". Of course Afro would concur with me. Just like I would with him if he said the same thing. :dead: Not seeing the issue with him coming back into mess

LOONA.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:25:23 PM
That's all. Enjoy your Saturday love.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:27:57 PM
Again, re-read. I said I don't care about the consensus. Not that I didn't care about the topic.

This is how we got here to begin with. Comprehension.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:36:09 PM
A compilation of quotes won't change the fact that you didn't quite understand what I typed above.

Me saying "I'm done." last night meant I was getting tired of talking with you.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:37:05 PM
And I came in because Talisa mentioned "followers" of the board - I didn't 100% agree with the word followers but I had a similar point that I felt was worth making.

Talisa's nowhere in sight right now.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:41:14 PM
Drais hit me up if you feel like continuing what we were discussing in here. I don't have energy for arguing with 3-4 of you in here today. As you graciously hinted at last night, I need it for other things.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:53:42 PM
:rudone:

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:55:28 PM
If I didn't address any of you directly I'm confused as to why you're addressing me. These paragraphs ...

If I have something to say to you I'll say it, just like I said to Drais. But type away in the meantime.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:57:26 PM
If it doesn't apply, do me a favor and let it fly.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 03:01:26 PM
I told Drais to hit me up once he's ready to continue OUR conversation. I don't need people quoting me from the sidelines with "But Afro that's what he's tryna say". He has a keyboard, fully equipped with a QWERTY row, punctuation buttons and all. I think he's good on backup.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 03:02:50 PM
And I honestly didn't think you'd hit me up through PM. It was a nicer way of saying what I just typed above.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 03:08:50 PM
About as long as you were "bothered" by our conversation last night.

A few minutes possibly.

4 fucking k

November 04, 2017, 03:31:35 PM #534 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 03:33:05 PM by element
It honestly cracks me up how you gorls continue to take this clown seriously enough to go back and forth. He?s just Lew pt. 2. He feeds off the arguments and will do anything to get ppls attention on here.

ya rock muh world.

November 04, 2017, 03:31:54 PM #535 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 03:32:30 PM by still dun care
Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 03:28:22 PM

Them they y'all etc...

Then talk about us needing backup but as soon as Talisa posted you came right back. Stop retracting and contradicting yourself.

The one to what? I came in after the mess had subsided (I think), speaking out on Nicki "haters". Of course Afro would concur with me. Just like I would with him if he said the same thing. :dead: Not seeing the issue with him coming back into mess
ssss

Hey bvy sis....
You haven't been in here like hours and I'm right here posting.

I think that the sooner some of these gorls realize how insignificant their consensuses/opinions are to me - the sooner they'll stop addressing me with these paragraphs and giving each other high fives for a job well done. But the team spirit is inspiring.

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 03:28:22 PM

Them they y'all etc...

Afro was gone and literally had not been back since yesterday. He was "done"in here. By his own admission, he posted because you came and said sumn. These actions from the same person that's going around yelling "needs backup" are hilarious

Vonc2002

LOONA.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 03:31:54 PM
ssss

Hey bvy sis....
You haven't been in here like hours and I'm right here posting.

I think that the sooner some of these gorls realize how insignificant their consensuses/opinions are to me - the sooner they'll stop addressing me with these paragraphs and giving each other high fives for a job well done. But the team spirit is inspiring.

And of course as soon as Talisa posts you gotta piggyback.

I'm sure she's good on backup remember?