bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

November 04, 2017, 04:52:45 PM #615 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 04:53:00 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:32:06 PM
And Iman's point was
was ...... pages ago! lolz and obviously SUNK into your brain a bit

and as usual you lash out at the gorls here who CLOCK your bullshit as needed

hence you always having heated "debates" with Iman, Me, Vonc, Tanna, Drai', and Yummy :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

B7

MAY

Vonc2002

Please learn the difference between "ganging up" and multiple people pointing out some asinine shit someone said in a thread.  Anytime more than one person agrees that someone was wrong or acted like a fool in a thread it's ganging up? That's dumb ass logic and pretty nonsensical on a fckn forum where multiple people post and u are SURE to be disagreed with :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 04, 2017, 04:52:33 PM
And Nicki and her rapist brother will continue to get dragged on here whether you're a Barb or not.

Hope that clears things up for YOU.

You sure told me.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 04, 2017, 04:51:32 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:48:15 PM
I have a right to come back and address it if I want.

And I have a right to continue to call you and your "bvy sis" a hypocrite when I see fit.

And if anyone else happens to agree, then so be it.

RIGHT! :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Niggas wanna be important so bad.

Me! Me! Me!

Your whole angle was questioning the authenticity of this sudden "praise" for Kim that never existed in the first place.

When you bumrush a thread making general statements and not saying names then guess what happens? Multiple people are gonna toss your wig around.

This was never Drais vs Af. From post one you came in targeting anybody who was slightly anti nicki. Now you act like bitches spend their day talmbout you. Girl bye     

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 04:54:31 PM
Please learn the difference between "ganging up" and multiple people pointing out some asinine shit someone said in a thread.
that's semantics

You've always needed back up when addressing Afro and this thread is no different. In fact, you came BACK in this thread after I made my entrance quoting Drais

Weak

b7

Quote from: M??D?? on November 04, 2017, 03:52:30 PM
Bey knew exactly what she was doing. I'm kinda living :kii: :kii: :kii:
bxbccnncn she?s such a fucking bitch

:wellheythere:

KING BENTLEY.

November 04, 2017, 04:57:56 PM #627 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 04:58:28 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 04:45:43 PM
The fact remains this thread is very centered on 4 or 5 people coming at Afro at once, kinda reiterating each other.

That looks like a you need back up kinda situation
s

"ganging up on me!"

ok ... say we are ... Afro would still be an attention seeking hypocrite and you'd still be a following ass troll of a  fraud ... now what?

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 04:56:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 04:54:31 PM
Please learn the difference between "ganging up" and multiple people pointing out some asinine shit someone said in a thread.
that's semantics
You're an idiot :dead: