bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: Nine on November 04, 2017, 04:19:36 PM
Quote from: AfrakaBell on November 04, 2017, 04:05:47 PM

DANDANDJNJNDSJASNJDADSADSDA

When someone on Twitter said this was Lauryn Hill about to go on stage but she realized she was on time

:plzstop:
bbvvvvv

fedswatchin

The fact remains this thread is very centered on 4 or 5 people coming at Afro at once, kinda reiterating each other.

That looks like a you need back up kinda situation

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:40:07 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:37:22 PM
But she did somewhat bring up a good point - at the end of the day we've been on a good 10 pages or so about Afro - Afro's stanning, contradictions, etc. etc.

If you think my Nicki "stanning" is fake , I'll let you have that. I'm not going to sit here and go for hours to prove my apparent allegiance to someone I don't even know.

Never claimed to be a stan, though. Think that's worth mentioning. I admire her beauty a lot, and think she has some nice songs. So that's always confused me.

Not walking around claiming to be a "Barb". Or a Nicki stan.

You guys literally apply a label and then say someone's fake for claiming to be something you've labeled them as.
And on that note, I'm outtie (for now).

If ya'll want to keep discussing my stanning, posts, behavior, etc. that's fine. And I may come in to pick the convo back up with you tomorrow or something (which I'd have every right to do if I feel like it - considering that the convo is actually about me  :unsure:  :uhh: )

I'm bored and tired with this for now.  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 04:44:31 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 04, 2017, 04:36:38 PM
Now watch Talisa
that's kinda all you do :plzstop:

Now see...this another example of what I'm saying.

You clock Talisa's mess and it goes from "grr! scared to quote me! clique!" to a "why are you so obsessed with me" tea.

Wash, rinse, repeat

ya rock muh world.

I'm not saying anyone's obsessed - I'd hope that it's not that deep for anyone here.

You're taking it to the extreme. I stated the obvious - the convo is about me and I have a right to come back and address it if I want. That's all.

Hope that makes sense Yum.

LOONA.

I'm so tired and bored of this but let me continue engaging with everybody for hours and hours just because  :dead:     

Vonc2002

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:45:57 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:40:07 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:37:22 PM
But she did somewhat bring up a good point - at the end of the day we've been on a good 10 pages or so about Afro - Afro's stanning, contradictions, etc. etc.

If you think my Nicki "stanning" is fake , I'll let you have that. I'm not going to sit here and go for hours to prove my apparent allegiance to someone I don't even know.

Never claimed to be a stan, though. Think that's worth mentioning. I admire her beauty a lot, and think she has some nice songs. So that's always confused me.

Not walking around claiming to be a "Barb". Or a Nicki stan.

You guys literally apply a label and then say someone's fake for claiming to be something you've labeled them as.
And on that note, I'm outtie (for now).

If ya'll want to keep discussing my stanning, posts, behavior, etc. that's fine. And I may come in to pick the convo back up with you tomorrow or something (which I'd have every right to do if I feel like it - considering that the convo is actually about me  :unsure:  :uhh: )

I'm bored and tired with this for now.  :plzstop:
Yea, the least u could start doing is leaving yourself a loophole
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 04, 2017, 04:43:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 04:39:34 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 04, 2017, 04:23:01 PM
The whole group vs. solo dolo argument is pointless.

This is a forum frequented by a bunch of overly opinionated ass people, folks are obviously gonna chime in on convos that they aren't directly involved in.
!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we're in a thread and see what's going on we're going to speak on it. PERIOD!  Mostly everyone here is definitely built to stand alone and HAVE numerous times. I think the whole thing is stupid but it's DEFINITELY idiotic if ur gonna do the exact same shit but attempt to call someone out for "needing backup"   :dead:
Like, why exactly would someone need back up to battle someone who's overly passive agressive or "DONE" if the convo gets too spirited? Like, gtfoh :kii:

It's a tired angle to deflect from the original point. He couldn't use the done! have a great day! mess anymore because his ass parked back in here so accusing everyone of ganging up and cosigning is the new one.

What a joke :kii:
yes

And that's always how it's been. With people like Afro and I.

Whenever there's a thread where one person has an issue with either of us, at least more than 3 come in and JOIN that person. Y'all just conveniently found an issue with one person at the same time? That's called ganging up and I'm glad you called it right. :plzstop:

yummy

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:48:15 PM
I have a right to come back and address it if I want.

And I have a right to continue to call you and your "bvy sis" a hypocrite when I see fit.

And if anyone else happens to agree, then so be it.

fedswatchin

The way Yum STUDIES from his Book of Lis is very flattering :scrumptious:

yummy

And Nicki and her rapist brother will continue to get dragged on here whether you're a Barb or not.

Hope that clears things up for YOU.