Ciara just said she completed 90% of her album while pregnant with Sienna

Started by ChillOut, November 11, 2017, 12:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillOut

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

LOONA.

Drogon

Its not quite time yet. I see her dropping Spring 2018

She needs spend time with her baby. Fuck this music shit her personal life comes first

Navyman

That's true about family being 1st over this music shit. But damn 90% since the spring? What has she been doing since then just sitting on those records? Is she still recording? I'm curious to know, she must be Hellas confident in the material she has already then.

fedswatchin

Quote from: FM on November 11, 2017, 01:29:15 AM

She needs to time to spend with her baby. Fuck thos music shit her personal life comes first
I definitely agree

I just miss queen

Drogon

Quote from: OwnIt on November 11, 2017, 01:33:55 AM
Quote from: FM on November 11, 2017, 01:29:15 AM

She needs to time to spend with her baby. Fuck thos music shit her personal life comes first
I definitely agree

I just miss queen

So many artist are concerned with charts and records that they miss out on the important shit like building a family. God has blessed her to make millions. Their marriage is still new and music is so consuming. I am glad she's focusing on her life.

Once she starts back to work. Every hater in the world will be on her back and critiquing everything she does. She needs this positive energy.