Ciara just said she completed 90% of her album while pregnant with Sienna

Started by ChillOut, November 11, 2017, 12:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

fedswatchin

vvvvcvcccvcgvvvgvvvbbvvvv boy

Where are the clips. I'll have The' send them to Ci's gmail in the coming weeks :ATLcameo:

como la whore

guys idk if it's a nostaliga thing or what not, but I've been playing BI a LOT lately. Ride is iconic and the album had lots of nice songs

:stressed:

fedswatchin

Wait chica. That album, although her worst, ain't so bad. Want for Dinner is absolute magic :stressed: And You Can Get It? :gorlonfire:

como la whore

fedswatchin

Quote from: chula. on November 11, 2017, 03:20:33 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 11, 2017, 03:19:36 PM
Want for Dinner is absolute magic :stressed: And You Can Get It? :gorlonfire:

YES  :gorlonfire:

and This Is What GOD Is

Ci delivered
:gorlonfire:
OOF!

When the chune gets to the
Lips
Chest
Hips part? I always kinda give a wind down on the 'ance floor slutty mess for the crowd

Navyman

Quote from: OwnIt on November 11, 2017, 03:04:58 PM
Quote from: november on November 11, 2017, 02:58:55 PM
B I? don?t really  know what type of sound she should give but I? Wish I? felt like her music fit my damn age..and hers. And I? wish her sound was consistent for one album instead of her trying to appeal to everybody. I? would also love for  her to start having some type of artistic vision. Her music is always coming from a very random and uninspired place.

Oh yeah and the bitch needs to start dancing!
I feel you (I think, couldn't really understand the post in full lol)

Yeah, she needs to take control and have somethin to really talk about this go round.
Problem is she always has something to talk about, she just never really talk about it
:dead:

Navyman

Quote from: chula. on November 11, 2017, 03:20:33 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 11, 2017, 03:19:36 PM
Want for Dinner is absolute magic :stressed: And You Can Get It? :gorlonfire:

YES  :gorlonfire:

and This Is What GOD Is

Ci delivered
:gorlonfire:
The unreleased tunes
This is what God is
Get it God
BLAUW
Gifted
Shut em up
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

ChillOut

Quote from: OwnIt on November 11, 2017, 02:56:18 PM
It worked tho. Body Party gave her new life. I'm Out was just a horrible follow up single and then she got pregnant n
#Justiceforoverdose :plzstop:

GRAND

November 11, 2017, 04:10:34 PM #69 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 04:10:50 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Quote from: Tonkaman on November 11, 2017, 03:57:31 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 11, 2017, 03:04:58 PM
Quote from: november on November 11, 2017, 02:58:55 PM
B I? don?t really  know what type of sound she should give but I? Wish I? felt like her music fit my damn age..and hers. And I? wish her sound was consistent for one album instead of her trying to appeal to everybody. I? would also love for  her to start having some type of artistic vision. Her music is always coming from a very random and uninspired place.

Oh yeah and the bitch needs to start dancing!
I feel you (I think, couldn't really understand the post in full lol)

Yeah, she needs to take control and have somethin to really talk about this go round.
Problem is she always has something to talk about, she just never really talk about it
:dead:
!!

dumb bitch

i thought she was gonna sound off on Jackie

a called off engagment, cheating ex, baby, divorced parents, an album named after your momma, and you aint talking about SHIT?

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Im getting angry ALL over again

ChillOut

The problem with Ciara is her single choice.

Take Jackie for example, I like that album to be honest and find the hate for it unwarranted.

I Bet
Give Me Love
Kiss And Tell
Fly

should all have been singles.

GRAND

Quote from: ChillOut on November 11, 2017, 04:15:11 PM

Take Jackie for example, I like that album to be honest and find the hate for it unwarranted.

I Bet
Give Me Love
Kiss And Tell
Fly

the album made no sense

she couldnt explain how the title related to the content and there was NO message from the album

i want to punch her tbh

GRAND

fedswatchin

Nbnnnnnvcccccvvvvvv

Hold me Ton

Ci really is about the love and light life. The way she swung them bby hooks at Fut' on I Bet. Ci could be accused of murder and still wouldn't wanna throw insults :dead:

ChillOut

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 11, 2017, 04:19:35 PM
Quote from: ChillOut on November 11, 2017, 04:15:11 PM

I Bet
Give Me Love
Kiss And Tell
Fly

the album made no sense

she couldnt explain how the title related to the content and there was NO message from the album

i want to punch her tbh
That is true, but as OwnIt said it Ciara was never going to do a shady album. I want to see how she will handle questions about the sperm donor drama the next era.