Ciara just said she completed 90% of her album while pregnant with Sienna

Started by ChillOut, November 11, 2017, 12:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: OwnIt on November 11, 2017, 04:20:32 PM
Nbnnnnnvcccccvvvvvv

Hold me Ton

Ci really is about the love and light life. The way she swung them bby hooks at Fut' on I Bet. Ci could be accused of murder and still wouldn't wanna throw insults :dead:
she had no problem reading keri and 50 on BI

:hmph:

ci just still seems scared to VENT

thats why i LOVE the BI and TE eras so much, because she was honest, regardless of how much i loved the actual music

i need her to do that again

Navyman

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 11, 2017, 04:10:34 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on November 11, 2017, 03:57:31 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 11, 2017, 03:04:58 PM
Quote from: november on November 11, 2017, 02:58:55 PM
B I? don?t really  know what type of sound she should give but I? Wish I? felt like her music fit my damn age..and hers. And I? wish her sound was consistent for one album instead of her trying to appeal to everybody. I? would also love for  her to start having some type of artistic vision. Her music is always coming from a very random and uninspired place.

Oh yeah and the bitch needs to start dancing!
I feel you (I think, couldn't really understand the post in full lol)

Yeah, she needs to take control and have somethin to really talk about this go round.
Problem is she always has something to talk about, she just never really talk about it
:dead:
!!

dumb bitch

i thought she was gonna sound off on Jackie

a called off engagment, cheating ex, baby, divorced parents, an album named after your momma, and you aint talking about SHIT?

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Im getting angry ALL over again
!!! I'm trying to give her a pass for that because I understand not dedicating an entire album to him but still. :dead:
Hopefully with the events from the past 3 which she should be ecstatic to talk about is present and presented in a coherent sense.

ChillOut

Tbh I don't think Ciara was bitter or angry about the break up, disappointed? Sure. She was following Future on social media even after they broke up, celebrated Future 1st birthday together and didn't care enough he wasn't there. It only after he became a bitter ex that she started disliking him. She had a new man in like 5 months after they split, she got what she wanted and that was a baby.

fedswatchin

whatever

KING BENTLEY.

s
Hmmm so this is what a Ciara praise thread looks like huh

6 pages of ?oh this isn?t so bad? and ?well maybe if she tried ...... ? :kii: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

fedswatchin

Everybody keep hopskotching over Bent's posts

No one's quoted him AT ALL in here. Let's keep it that way :scrumptious:

fedswatchin

Quote from: whatever on November 11, 2017, 07:26:29 PM
I would love for her to work with Brittany Campbell

idk

Ci needs to pick up the pace, not slow it down even further

LiiVE

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 11, 2017, 07:27:40 PM
s
Hmmm so this is what a Ciara praise thread looks like huh

6 pages of ?oh this isn?t so bad? and ?well maybe if she tried ...... ? :kii: :kii:
jsnnnnnnnnn.

fedswatchin

Wow taron so basically you don't even know what you want from Ci, so I guess you'll just take what the fuck you can get

fedswatchin

Where the fuck is tierr' to straighten this flip flopping fagg out

LiiVE

Quote from: OwnIt on November 11, 2017, 07:40:17 PM
Wow taron so basically you don't even know what you want from Ci, so I guess you'll just take what the fuck you can get

gir what do you even want?

Lazarus