CELINE kinda lashes BOTH of them

Started by LuvBrandy, December 06, 2017, 07:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Franc' on December 06, 2017, 11:41:29 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 06, 2017, 11:01:57 PM
Quote from: Franc' on December 06, 2017, 09:00:42 PM
guys this video is about RUNS and the like. :uhh:

Celine and Mariah >>>>>> Whitney when it comes to melisma, inflections and runs. whitney is the best vocalist but there are things MC and Celine do better.
:plzstop:

Are you out of ur mind

Mariah?s dope but her runs ain?t fucking with Whitney
n
its all left up to preference i guess. whitney's melisma n inflections are great but i always preferred mariah's vocal delivery. she knew how to give power,, resonance n softness. to me, her studio vocals on the Butterfly and Daydream albums are heavenly. I prefer her vocal delivery on Babydoll than Whitney's powerhouse vocal. thats just me.

Lemme tell you. I still play Daydream and Butterfly to DEATH and mourn for the Mariah I used to stan for.

b7

Celine and Mariah >>>>>> Whitney when it comes to melisma, inflections and runs. whitney is the best vocalist but there are things MC and Celine do better.

Are you out of ur mind

n
its all left up to preference i guess. whitney's melisma n inflections are great but i always preferred mariah's vocal delivery. she knew how to give power,, resonance n softness. to me, her studio vocals on the Butterfly and Daydream albums are heavenly. I prefer her vocal delivery on Babydoll than Whitney's powerhouse vocal. thats just me.
i mean, i do too. I was a Mariah stan during butterfly
:overit:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on December 06, 2017, 11:45:24 PM

Are you out of ur mind

n

Lemme tell you. I still play Daydream and Butterfly to DEATH and mourn for the Mariah I used to stan for.
Yea, she's still physically here but that voice box tapped out in 97
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Are you out of ur mind

n

im sorry but yea. All that hootin and hollering & church wailing aint some shit I can lay back and vibe to.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2017, 11:47:34 PM

Are you out of ur mind

n

d

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 06, 2017, 11:47:54 PM

Are you out of ur mind

n

im sorry but yea. All that hootin and hollering & church wailing aint some shit I can lay back and vibe to.
n

It ain?t like Mariah was able to give that either way. let?s not do too much lmao!

Whitney?s presence and voice >

b7

And Mariah?s last album was drenched in melodyne, I?m told Lolz

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 06, 2017, 11:50:00 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2017, 11:47:34 PM

Are you out of ur mind

n

d

Beautiful studio vocals.  TRULY!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on December 06, 2017, 11:50:35 PM

Are you out of ur mind

n

n

It ain?t like Mariah was able to give that either way. let?s not do too much lmao!

Honestly, she's UNMATCHED

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1RIG on December 06, 2017, 11:50:35 PM

Are you out of ur mind

n

n

I just do not like this. im sorry.  :holdupguys: she was AMAZE yea. But no. Not for me.

Now THIS. this I love.  :oof:

BAPHOMET.

I LOVE "Why does it Hurt so Bad" the studio version is so soft and pretty.

Stunning vocal tbh

:loose2when:

Palladium

BAPHOMET.

Gekkouga

Wow so Celine and Whit stans are not only jurassic but also half deaf.

A voice means shit when the material is terrible. C?line is just insufferable overall.

Glad my fave legend is not only a godsend voice but also a supreme songwriter and has an ear for production and arrangements as well.  :scrumptious: