CELINE kinda lashes BOTH of them

Started by LuvBrandy, December 06, 2017, 07:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Justaway on December 07, 2017, 12:01:33 AM
Wow so Celine and Whit stans are not only jurassic but also half deaf.

A voice means shit when the material is terrible. C?line is just insufferable overall.

Glad my fave legend is not only a godsend voice but also a supreme songwriter and has an ear for production and arrangements as well.  :scrumptious:

Shit. You're kinda one of my favorite new members I must say. I kinda live for your posts

:traciandchelle:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 06, 2017, 11:52:58 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 06, 2017, 11:50:35 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 06, 2017, 11:47:54 PM
Quote from: Franc' on December 06, 2017, 11:41:29 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 06, 2017, 11:01:57 PM
Quote from: Franc' on December 06, 2017, 09:00:42 PM
guys this video is about RUNS and the like. :uhh:

Celine and Mariah >>>>>> Whitney when it comes to melisma, inflections and runs. whitney is the best vocalist but there are things MC and Celine do better.
:plzstop:

Are you out of ur mind

Mariah?s dope but her runs ain?t fucking with Whitney
n
its all left up to preference i guess. whitney's melisma n inflections are great but i always preferred mariah's vocal delivery. she knew how to give power,, resonance n softness. to me, her studio vocals on the Butterfly and Daydream albums are heavenly. I prefer her vocal delivery on Babydoll than Whitney's powerhouse vocal. thats just me.

im sorry but yea. All that hootin and hollering & church wailing aint some shit I can lay back and vibe to.
n

It ain?t like Mariah was able to give that either way. let?s not do too much lmao!

Whitney?s presence and voice >

I just do not like this. im sorry.  :holdupguys: she was AMAZE yea. But no. Not for me.

Now THIS. this I love.  :oof:

Her voice was sooooo pretty :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

'ology

Mariah has the best runs overall
But Whitneys tone is crazy!! She's the best overall
I like Celine but she's out classed in this. She has the best stamina and vocals over time.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

BAPHOMET.

December 07, 2017, 12:06:26 AM #63 Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 12:06:50 AM by Baph al Mana.

LAMBS....  :stressed: this stripped version... Her CRYSTAL vocals

Gekkouga

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 07, 2017, 12:02:23 AM
Quote from: Justaway on December 07, 2017, 12:01:33 AM
Wow so Celine and Whit stans are not only jurassic but also half deaf.

A voice means shit when the material is terrible. C?line is just insufferable overall.

Glad my fave legend is not only a godsend voice but also a supreme songwriter and has an ear for production and arrangements as well.  :scrumptious:

Shit. You're kinda one of my favorite new members I must say. I kinda live for your posts

:traciandchelle:

Lamb and half latino sistas :sistas:

XXX.

Whitney was a better live singer than Mariah, but Mariah beats all these girls in the studio.  Her ear for arrangements, harmonies and melodies is unmatched.

And we won't even get on ad-libs and run placements.

It's not even fair.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: XXX. on December 07, 2017, 12:09:54 AM
Whitney was a better live singer than Mariah, but Mariah beats all these girls in the studio.  Her ear for arrangements, harmonies and melodies is unmatched.

And we won't even get on ad-libs and run placements.

It's not even fair.

can always count on you to give a unbiased opinion. This I can agree with.

BAPHOMET.

and get into that stripped/guitar version of "Underneath the Stars" i posted.  :stressed:

GODline DRAGGED planet earth with this vocal. Everyone was shook

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 06, 2017, 11:52:58 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 06, 2017, 11:50:35 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 06, 2017, 11:47:54 PM
Quote from: Franc' on December 06, 2017, 11:41:29 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 06, 2017, 11:01:57 PM
Quote from: Franc' on December 06, 2017, 09:00:42 PM
guys this video is about RUNS and the like. :uhh:

Celine and Mariah >>>>>> Whitney when it comes to melisma, inflections and runs. whitney is the best vocalist but there are things MC and Celine do better.
:plzstop:

Are you out of ur mind

Mariah?s dope but her runs ain?t fucking with Whitney
n
its all left up to preference i guess. whitney's melisma n inflections are great but i always preferred mariah's vocal delivery. she knew how to give power,, resonance n softness. to me, her studio vocals on the Butterfly and Daydream albums are heavenly. I prefer her vocal delivery on Babydoll than Whitney's powerhouse vocal. thats just me.

im sorry but yea. All that hootin and hollering & church wailing aint some shit I can lay back and vibe to.
n

It ain?t like Mariah was able to give that either way. let?s not do too much lmao!

Whitney?s presence and voice >

I just do not like this. im sorry.  :holdupguys: she was AMAZE yea. But no. Not for me.

Now THIS. this I love.  :oof:
sdffggghg I?ve never seen this. lemme see

:overit:

BAPHOMET.

:dead:

also... my god Celine has been looking like Dorothy Zbornak all her life and she was in her 20's there.

Gekkouga

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 07, 2017, 12:24:20 AM
:dead:

also... my god Celine has been looking like Dorothy Zbornak all her life and she was in her 20's there.

Mariah is an alcoholic whore that can't keep a man :damselindistress: