Qaadir posts 45 minute video dragging Khia

Started by Cowboy Nine, December 27, 2017, 11:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

December 27, 2017, 12:36:56 PM #15 Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 12:37:28 PM by 1RIG
Bbdbdnfnfngn Quaadir can drag with the best of em sssss I?ll say that. He?s SO damn funny

For some strange reason, i really like Khia though. she even prefaces a lot of the ?reads? with ?hey this is a roasting kinda show, that?s just what we do? mess

Hopefully she can take it in return

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on December 27, 2017, 12:36:56 PM
Bbdbdnfnfngn Quaadir can drag with the best of em sssss I?ll say that. He?s SO damn funny

For some strange reason, i really like Khia though. she even prefaces a lot of the ?reads? with ?hey this is a roasting kinda show, that?s just what we do? mess

He really can outta all the people y'all have introduced me to on here, he's the ONLY one I watch.  He has me over here leant tf over :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

that thorough lashing he gave nene was legendary

and yeah the gorls can say hes just giving khia "full free promotion" but what do ya'll think she's doing when she sits up on that show running her black lips about everyone. deluded self. shes entertaining though i'll give her that :woohoo:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 27, 2017, 12:40:12 PM

He really can outta all the people y'all have introduced me to on here, he's the ONLY one I watch.  He has me over here leant tf over :kii:
:plzstop:

Well spoken, QUICK on his feet and just all around a talent. It?s a shame he?s not as popular as these unfunny ass niggas getting millions of views
:udontlookok:

Buy The Stars✨

I think she can take it ... all she is gonna do is add this quad person to the docket

Inject My Lips

ddd they dragging him in the comments.  I think Khia is fair game, but this wasn't his best imo. 

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: TEXASbama on December 27, 2017, 12:48:19 PM

I think she can take it ... all she is gonna do is add this quad person to the docket
n

He?s not even relevant enough

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GRAND

she CAN'T take criticism

Did you see her in miss rap supreme?

Khia can't keep a musical relationship because she's a pain

ya rock muh world.

if it gets enough views i see her adding it to the docket. ssss

khia cannot take when the gorls try ha

GRAND

This khia and deelishish convo

NXNXXNXNXNXN

Khia was so damns SCARED

GRAND

Quote from: black nerd. on December 27, 2017, 12:56:26 PM
if it gets enough views i see her adding it to the docket. ssss

khia cannot take when the gorls try ha
!! :kii:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on December 27, 2017, 12:55:36 PM

she CAN'T take criticism

Did you see her in miss rap supreme?

Khia can't keep a musical relationship because she's a pain
!!!

she's like one of those people you wanna SHAKE

even if its constructive i could see it going in one ear and out of the other with her

then a couple references to my neck my back and how she has 20 albums recorded so that makes her a better and more successful artist.  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MINAJ. on December 27, 2017, 12:52:44 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on December 27, 2017, 12:48:19 PM

n

He?s not even relevant enough

Not in the slightest and khia is relevant that's the biggest ki of them all

Vonc2002