Qaadir posts 45 minute video dragging Khia

Started by Cowboy Nine, December 27, 2017, 11:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

December 27, 2017, 01:03:47 PM #30 Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 01:04:22 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
b

Khia isn't relevant in FL Nick where she was raised

The womuh ain't performed in decades

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quaddir vs. Maddie/Khia

kinda here for the amount of lashings that will occur over the next week or so'  :dead:

they're gonna rip each other to fckn shreds

H.#.G.*.Z

whatever

Nnnn

Qaadir was funny as hell back then. He fell off, I doubt queen would clap back at him.

He want a beef with Khia so he can hit the shaderoom etc but I doubt she'll give it to him.

Khia talent>>>qaadir

Opposites Attract.

Khia is relevant. She might not be selling album but obviously she?s relevant enough for the paragraphs y?all typing and this little 45 min video dedicated to the Queen.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

ya rock muh world.

yeah Khia's messy and deluded but there's definitely an element of talent and creativity there with her.

next caller >>>>>

:woohoo:

GRAND

Quote from: MINAJ. on December 27, 2017, 01:06:24 PM
Khia is relevant. She might not be selling album but obviously she?s relevant enough for the paragraphs y?all typing and this little 45 min video dedicated to the Queen.
n

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 27, 2017, 01:03:56 PM
And everything he saying is spot on
:dead: he stabbed pretty deed
and she DOES kinda have a history of jumping ship when the heat comes back at her

so I'm hoping she responds and doesn't do the "oh I don't even know you, beneath me" thing :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

GRAND

GRAND

Quote from: black nerd. on December 27, 2017, 12:57:47 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on December 27, 2017, 12:55:36 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 27, 2017, 12:36:56 PM
Bbdbdnfnfngn Quaadir can drag with the best of em sssss I?ll say that. He?s SO damn funny

For some strange reason, i really like Khia though. she even prefaces a lot of the ?reads? with ?hey this is a roasting kinda show, that?s just what we do? mess

Hopefully she can take it in return
she CAN'T take criticism

Did you see her in miss rap supreme?

Khia can't keep a musical relationship because she's a pain
!!!

she's like one of those people you wanna SHAKE

even if its constructive i could see it going in one ear and out of the other with her

then a couple references to my neck my back and how she has 20 albums recorded so that makes her a better and more successful artist.  :plzstop:
I used to love her until she turned so dirty

She seems consistently bothered

ya rock muh world.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 27, 2017, 01:00:59 PM
Where is khia relevant? Y'all so deluded :dead:

she relevant bby.. my neck my back still burning wigs to this day..

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....