Qaadir posts 45 minute video dragging Khia

Started by Cowboy Nine, December 27, 2017, 11:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on December 27, 2017, 01:08:40 PM
Quote from: black nerd. on December 27, 2017, 12:57:47 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on December 27, 2017, 12:55:36 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 27, 2017, 12:36:56 PM
Bbdbdnfnfngn Quaadir can drag with the best of em sssss I?ll say that. He?s SO damn funny

For some strange reason, i really like Khia though. she even prefaces a lot of the ?reads? with ?hey this is a roasting kinda show, that?s just what we do? mess

Hopefully she can take it in return
she CAN'T take criticism

Did you see her in miss rap supreme?

Khia can't keep a musical relationship because she's a pain
!!!

she's like one of those people you wanna SHAKE

even if its constructive i could see it going in one ear and out of the other with her

then a couple references to my neck my back and how she has 20 albums recorded so that makes her a better and more successful artist.  :plzstop:
I used to love her until she turned so dirty

She seems consistently bothered
this pairing with maddie is the best thing thats happened for her in a while.

i believe it happened by chance - she was supposed to be a guest from what i remember but they loved her so much on there she came back.

shes definitely picking up steam and relevancy in the lane shes shooting for.

the fact that her mess is being mentioned on the breakfast club, etc. shows that people are watching what she has to say.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on December 27, 2017, 01:03:47 PM
b

Khia isn't relevant in FL Nick where she was raised

The womuh ain't performed in decades

Florida is one state though .. I get that's where she is from but still.

I think she is relavent.  hate her if you want but I do her her mess in the club every weekend. Kweens voice is heard around the nation on the regular

kwee is also going  on tour next year hun get your tickets now !

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: black nerd. on December 27, 2017, 01:13:30 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on December 27, 2017, 01:08:40 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on December 27, 2017, 12:55:36 PM
Bbdbdnfnfngn Quaadir can drag with the best of em sssss I?ll say that. He?s SO damn funny

For some strange reason, i really like Khia though. she even prefaces a lot of the ?reads? with ?hey this is a roasting kinda show, that?s just what we do? mess

she CAN'T take criticism

!!!

even if its constructive i could see it going in one ear and out of the other with her

then a couple references to my neck my back and how she has 20 albums recorded so that makes her a better and more successful artist.  :plzstop:

i believe it happened by chance - she was supposed to be a guest from what i remember but they loved her so much on there she came back.

the fact that her mess is being mentioned on the breakfast club, etc. shows that people are watching what she has to say.

!!!!!!!!!

Queens is working!

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: MINAJ. on December 27, 2017, 01:15:06 PM

she CAN'T take criticism

!!!

!!!!!!!!!

Queens is working!
nnnnnnnnnnnnn

next caassseeeeee

add

Inject My Lips

Quote from: whatever on December 27, 2017, 01:05:47 PM
Nnnn

Qaadir was funny as hell back then. He fell off, I doubt queen would clap back at him.

He want a beef with Khia so he can hit the shaderoom etc but I doubt she'll give it to him.

Khia talent>>>qaadir

Basically.  I loved qaadir but she really makes his reads seem elementary.  He should start doing story times again, I dunno why he stopped especially since its become so popular on youtube.

KING BENTLEY.

she CAN'T take criticism

!!!

!!!!!!!!!

Queens is working!
!!!!!

getting views, she knows YouTube is the new TV, this platform is perfect for her :dead:

I guarantee she has it copyrighted and ready to collect when they come knocking. She's always been a good business woman

H.#.G.*.Z

Buy The Stars✨

she CAN'T take criticism

!!!

!!!!!!!!!

Queens is working!

Were werking hmmm

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on December 27, 2017, 01:07:20 PM
Quote from: MINAJ. on December 27, 2017, 01:06:24 PM
Khia is relevant. She might not be selling album but obviously she?s relevant enough for the paragraphs y?all typing and this little 45 min video dedicated to the Queen.
n
f
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

We sit on here and talk about every damn body does that somehow equate to popularity? :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 27, 2017, 01:22:44 PM
We sit on here and talk about every damn body does that somehow equate to popularity? :dead:

Well it's not just on here everybody is watching the queens court and upset with the queen cause she is roasting their faves

Khia knows what she is doing.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TEXASbama on December 27, 2017, 01:25:35 PM

Well it's not just on here everybody is watching the queens court and upset with the queen cause she is roasting their faves

Everybody ain't watching that.  There's a select group of people that watch it and because it's what the people talk about in your circle, it's HUGE.  There are people on YouTube with a million views and I'm looking at these videos and none of them even have  500k. Shit not even 150k.  :dead:
Khia AIN'T relevant to nobody but the few fags that tune in to watch this miserable bitch discuss actual working individuals :dead:

whatever

Quote from: AlmondEyes on December 27, 2017, 01:16:55 PM
Nnnn

Qaadir was funny as hell back then. He fell off, I doubt queen would clap back at him.

He want a beef with Khia so he can hit the shaderoom etc but I doubt she'll give it to him.

Khia talent>>>qaadir

Basically.  I loved qaadir but she really makes his reads seem elementary.  He should start doing story times again, I dunno why he stopped especially since its become so popular on youtube.

!!!!!
At one point he was the king of story times before they were "story times."

He was better off asking queen to help him make a hit his music is horrible.

mauza

Nnnn

Khia talent>>>qaadir

"جاني الاسمر"

whatever

December 27, 2017, 01:41:46 PM #58 Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 01:43:29 PM by whatever
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 27, 2017, 01:33:31 PM

Everybody ain't watching that.  There's a select group of people that watch it and because it's what the people talk about in your circle, it's HUGE.  There are people on YouTube with a million views and I'm looking at these videos and none of them even have  500k. Shit not even 150k.  :dead:
Khia AIN'T relevant to nobody but the few fags that tune in to watch this miserable bitch discuss actual working individuals :dead:

They have a lot of LIVE viewers.

Their show gets more views than the scorpion show etc

Shows in their category.

Plus many YouTube channels pirate their videos on YouTube. It'll be 3-4 other vids of the same show

Vonc2002

December 27, 2017, 01:47:39 PM #59 Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 01:48:06 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: whatever on December 27, 2017, 01:41:46 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 27, 2017, 01:33:31 PM

They have a lot of LIVE viewers.

Their show gets more views than the scorpion show etc

Shows in their category.
And that's great but I don't think that means she's RELEVANT.  When she has a breakfast club type of platform or hell even a VH1 late night show (because they're good for throwing somebody a show) then we can talk. When ur relevant you're beyond your internet platform. I need to see some ACTUAL moves made (i.e. Joanne the scammer, funky Dineva, etc). Until then this bitch ain't shit but a miserable bitch sitting online talking about people for free