Despite Negative Press, Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour Could Be On of the Bigges

Started by Lazarus, January 02, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

January 02, 2018, 04:39:37 PM #15 Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 04:39:54 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Quote from: Andrais. on January 02, 2018, 04:36:29 PM
The girls are still acting like this era isn't underperforming? It's still amazing that no one is talking about this era despite her "selling" xxxx amount of copies first week.

And how are all those singles doing in The Hot 100, iTunes, Spotify and Apple Music again?

:dead:
it's literally gagas BTW era all over again

No one expected her to do 10k first week, especially after a big era, but this is the beginning of her decline

:scrumptious:

FlowerBomb

The girls are still acting like this era isn't underperforming? It's still amazing that no one is talking about this era despite her "selling" xxxx amount of copies first week.

And how are all those singles doing in The Hot 100, iTunes, Spotify and Apple Music again?

:dead:
!!!!!
It?s eerily quiet for such a HUGE era
The blockbuster videos lasted 2 mins, the singles never really had any longetibty, and all these stories coming it about how well the era and music and tour are doing despite no one talking about it on social media :dead:
She buys these stories and she can afford too, didn?t her millionaire father  have his own label bankroll her career?

Mel.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 04:31:20 PM
Quote from: Mel on January 02, 2018, 04:28:52 PM
Was anyone expecting anything different? Lol
sis wins at everything
And "bad press" stories ain't changed that.  The girl sold more in a month than anybody has sold in 2 yrs .........TOTAL :dead:

People really want her to fail so bad
but it?s kinda not gonna happen. Lol

I don?t know why the gorls still try at this point.

XXX.

The girls are still acting like this era isn't underperforming?

In short.... Yes!

And it's hilarious to watch them grasp for every straw to prove otherwise!

1 million! 2 million!  Red fish! Blue fish!

They can sit down in all those EMPTY seats at the Reputation Tour.

n

Mel.

And lol @ the ?no one is talking about this album? narrative
maybe log out of bsource and you?ll see talk of the album

besides, I?m sure no one in your circles listen or like Taylor, so of course you think no ones talking about it
but that?s a false narrative y?all have seemed to deem true

GRAND

Quote from: Mel on January 02, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

besides, I?m sure no one in your circles listen or like Taylor, so of course you think no ones talking about it
NXXNXNXNNXN

Racist silly self

Mel.

But I see why the Beyonc??s are so mad
Taylor already outsold ?Lemonde??s entire era in less than a month

Mel.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 02, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

NXXNXNXNNXN

Racist silly self

Truth hurts.

XXX.

Sold more than Beyonc?!

Of course she did.

No black person is selling more than the 2 top selling female artists that both conveniently are white women with blonde hair and blue eyes.  America's greatest gift.  The white woman.  Non threatening.  And universal.

Vonc2002

Why does there need to be a social media blitz about an album that's still selling 100k every week :dead:
The way yall grasp at anything to say this girl ain't doing good :plzstop:
This ain't nothing like no lady gaga born this way.  This album is already 3x platinum and 2 million of that is in pure sales. Did that born this way album even sell 2 million copies? If u read the article, this even explains why her tour didn't sell out in a matter of minutes.  The girl literally doubled the damn tkt prices to try to side step scalpers who bought her mess up and profited the last go round. Like, the way this place will spin some shit just to promote its own weird narrative is beyond fckn me :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

Vonc2002

I'm Sorry but this is true too.  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 05:17:05 PM
Why does there need to be a social media blitz about an album that's still selling 100k every week :dead:
This ain't noting like no lady gaga born this way.  This album is already 3x platinum and 2 million of that is in pure sales. Did that born this way album even sell 2 million copies? If u read the article, this even explains why her tour didn't sell out in a matter of minutes.  The girl literally doubled the damn tkt prices to try to side step scalpers who bought her mess up and profited the last go round. Like, the way this place will spin some shit just to promote its own weird narrative is beyond fckn me :dead:
She's underperforming the way Gag did

Gaga sold one million first week and her single CLIMBED like crazy

Months later it all FIZZELED down, and then her next era... lol

This is happening to Taylor as we speak. I dunno why it's suddenly impossible for someone to decline

Literally who HASN'T?

Mel.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 05:17:05 PM
This ain't noting like no lady gaga born this way.  This album is already 3x platinum and 2 million of that is in pure sales. Did that born this way album even sell 2 million copies? If u read the article, this even explains why her tour didn't sell out in a matter of minutes.  The girl literally doubled the damn tkt prices to try to side step scalpers who bought her mess up and profited the last go round. Like, the way this place will spin some shit just to promote its own weird narrative is beyond fckn me :dead:

GRASP THEM!
the hate they have for this gorl really has them SCRAMBLING

and I love seeing them in crisis mode