Ommmm I can't believe it

Queen is about to fucking BLOW.

Gonna need her to give me an English version of my SONG

:giveittomeddy:

fresh

Sinpool

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2018, 09:30:57 PM
Quote from: M??D?? on January 06, 2018, 08:47:19 PM
She's pretty but she looks like she's wearing Blackface to me. Something is kinda off about her.
What kinda shit is this :dead:
That's just how she looks :uhh:

kmkjwssss

I honestly think it's the Afro because people said the same thing about her years ago.

But she honestly looks like alot of African American women with atypical "black" features like Ester Baxter, Kenya Moore, etc,. people aren't used to seeing Black women with Afros period let alone Dark Skinned ones with "European Features"

If she came out with her hair straight nobody would say she was doing blackface.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Wow Amara looks great with straight hair. I low-key wanted to say I wanna see what that looks like but I didn't wanna get attacked by the woke crew
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2018, 09:30:57 PM
Quote from: M??D?? on January 06, 2018, 08:47:19 PM
She's pretty but she looks like she's wearing Blackface to me. Something is kinda off about her.
What kinda shit is this :dead:
That's just how she looks :uhh:

I think it's her makeup. Seriously, lovely girl though.

BAPHOMET.

My thing is she's just TOO thick. Unless she just wants to be a video hoe.

That last picture is almost perfect tbh

Vonc2002

January 06, 2018, 10:04:50 PM #40 Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 10:05:10 PM by Vonc2002
Tyra? Not QUITE!
Tyra kinda wishes tbh

BAPHOMET.

boy don't even fucking START. Tyra is the prettiest bitch ever.

Vonc2002

Vonc2002