Has Nicki commented on this H&M controversy?

Started by HUGO, January 09, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

And Sle please stop following me around.

I barely even reply to you

🦚

Quote from: Prince Liholiho on January 13, 2018, 12:43:29 PM
And Sle please stop following me around.

I barely even reply to you

Faggot I will post where my keyboard sees fit. You replying or not replying is a non motherfucking factor. Sit and spin
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

January 13, 2018, 12:45:22 PM #753 Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:48:07 PM by Vibrant
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 13, 2018, 12:37:05 PM
Lol at money only being an American thing.  :kii:

Like the same racist fucks that came to the us with black ppl in chains didn?t go to Africa and (south) Asia and do the same.
!!!!
Every other football match in Europe with black men there are monkey chants from the opposing team.
she lives in Sweden a predominantly white country :dead:
she's from Nigeria, a country where bleaching is as common as bread :dead:
She KNOWS the negative connotations of the word monkey, but if other's want to play dumb along with her, who I'm I to stop the fun?
:scrumptious: :scrumptious:

ya rock muh world.

It's just weird. lol

Makes me wonder what the issue is.

Cowgirl

BAPHOMET.

I get it now. The cards are using this as retaliation for my Hot100 thread last week.
:butwait!:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Vibrant on January 13, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

Like the same racist fucks that came to the us with black ppl in chains didn?t go to Africa and (south) Asia and do the same.
!!!!
Every other football match in Europe with black men there are monkey chants from the opposing team.
she lives in Sweden a predominantly white country :dead:
she's from Nigeria, a country where bleaching is as common as bread :dead:
She KNOWS the negative connotations of the word monkey, but if other's want to play dumb along with her, who I'm I to stop the fun?
:scrumptious: :scrumptious:
n

glad you're done tho.

Vonc2002

!!!!

I've heard about some of these stories and was DISGUSTED :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 13, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
I get it now. The cards are using this as retaliation for my Hot100 thread last week.

Nobody?s even talking about nickel in here.
And your thread was a self read. You can never read someone with 5 songs stacked in the top 40.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 13, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

Nobody?s even talking about nickel in here.
And your thread was a self read. You can never read someone with 5 songs stacked in the top 40.

The bulk of this thread is about Nicki and her name is in the title.  :ohwow:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 13, 2018, 01:09:20 PM
I mean how can u bash a girl with MULTIPLE songs in the damn top 10 and one more entering next week lolz!
Retaliation!
No one paid ur thread any mind luv

ya rock muh world.

FlowerBomb

January 13, 2018, 01:13:04 PM #764 Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:14:34 PM by Vibrant
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2018, 01:07:48 PM

!!!!

I've heard about some of these stories and was DISGUSTED :uhh:
!!!!
It's been an ongoing issue, especially in football, which is the biggest sport in Europe, and recently been in the headlines.
That's why I find it impossible to believe the mother, and anyone else who's black and living in this damn continent doesn't see the negative connotations of the word. :uhh: :dead: