Has Nicki commented on this H&M controversy?

Started by HUGO, January 09, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Vibrant on January 13, 2018, 01:13:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2018, 01:07:48 PM
Quote from: Vibrant on January 13, 2018, 12:45:22 PM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 13, 2018, 12:37:05 PM
Lol at money only being an American thing.  :kii:

Like the same racist fucks that came to the us with black ppl in chains didn?t go to Africa and (south) Asia and do the same.
!!!!
Every other football match in Europe with black men there are monkey chants from the opposing team.

I've heard about some of these stories and was DISGUSTED :uhh:
!!!!
It's been an ongoing issue, especially in football, which is the biggest sport in Europe, and recently been in the headlines.
That's why I find it impossible to believe the mother doesn't see the negative connotations of the word.
Yeah because women watch tons of football.

I'm sorry but  :plzstop:

🦚

You?re such an idiot.
Tons of women watch and even play soccer in Europe.

It?s not an ultra masc mess like American football.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Prince Liholiho on January 13, 2018, 01:14:29 PM
Quote from: Vibrant on January 13, 2018, 01:13:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2018, 01:07:48 PM
Quote from: Vibrant on January 13, 2018, 12:45:22 PM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 13, 2018, 12:37:05 PM
Lol at money only being an American thing.  :kii:

Like the same racist fucks that came to the us with black ppl in chains didn?t go to Africa and (south) Asia and do the same.
!!!!
Every other football match in Europe with black men there are monkey chants from the opposing team.

I've heard about some of these stories and was DISGUSTED :uhh:
!!!!
It's been an ongoing issue, especially in football, which is the biggest sport in Europe, and recently been in the headlines.
That's why I find it impossible to believe the mother doesn't see the negative connotations of the word.
Yeah because women watch tons of football.

I'm sorry but  :plzstop:
Is this Ray

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 13, 2018, 01:15:39 PM
You?re such an idiot.
Tons of women watch and even play soccer in Europe.

It?s not an ultra masc mess like American football.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2018, 01:12:13 PM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 13, 2018, 01:09:20 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 13, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
I get it now. The cards are using this as retaliation for my Hot100 thread last week.
:butwait!:
And your thread was a self read. You can never read someone with 5 songs stacked in the top 40.
I mean how can u bash a girl with MULTIPLE songs in the damn top 10 and one more entering next week lolz!
Retaliation!
No one paid ur thread any mind luv

you had multiple posts in there tho'

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2018, 01:12:13 PM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 13, 2018, 01:09:20 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 13, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
I get it now. The cards are using this as retaliation for my Hot100 thread last week.
:butwait!:
And your thread was a self read. You can never read someone with 5 songs stacked in the top 40.
I mean how can u bash a girl with MULTIPLE songs in the damn top 10 and one more entering next week lolz!
Retaliation!
No one paid ur thread any mind luv

Yeah Baph. That thread was kinda DOA
——————///——————-

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

There's even a whole fucking womens cup and tornanment that's almost as popular as the mens  Afro just shut up.
Women don't need to watch a match weekly and hold a season ticket to understand white people in a crowd doing monkey chants, throwing banana peels, or calling them apes as they play to realize it's derogatory. :plzstop: :plzstop:

ya rock muh world.

I've actually lived with an African (Ugandan) family in Sweden before and they actually had sympathy for Black Americans.

You know,  similar to the sympathy they had in the UK when Blacks marched in the streets in protest to cop killings in America.

No one's saying that racism only exists in America - I don't know why some of you go to the extremes just to discredit a point. The point is that it is NOT the same for Blacks in Sweden as it is for Blacks in America, or even South Africa.

I've been there before , I've lived with a Black Ugandan family IN SWEDEN where this took place. :dead: I know how they see things.

Not saying all of them have no clue of these connotations (so please don't jump to the extreme and interpret it in that manner), but I am saying there is more of a CHANCE that they may not. That's all.

FlowerBomb

January 13, 2018, 01:23:31 PM #775 Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:23:53 PM by Vibrant

ya rock muh world.

If you don't get it, just move along Jayd. I'm not asking you to sit here and converse with me about it

sfsfsfs

Cowgirl

Quote from: Prince Liholiho on January 13, 2018, 01:24:53 PM
If you don't get it, just move along Jayd. I'm not asking you to sit here and converse with me about it

sfsfsfs
Idk what happened during these past few pages but I'm sure you lashed him and you don't need to explain a damn thing to him bby.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: BowDown on January 13, 2018, 01:26:07 PM
Quote from: Prince Liholiho on January 13, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

sfsfsfs
Idk what happened during these past few pages but I'm sure you lashed him and you don't need to explain a damn thing to him bby.

cnscnn

Tired of explaining tbh. we can agree to disagree and keep it pushin

back to worshipping nick' :ohwow:

🦚

Dead at u thinking they marched for the US. Pretty sure they were marching some uk killings  :plzstop:

QuoteIt was no coincidence that Friday was the fifth anniversary of the police shooting of Mark Duggan, a 29-year-old north Londoner whose death sparked riots that spread across Britain in the summer of 2011, and whose inquest verdict of lawful killing is now being challenged by his family. Campaigners chose Heathrow for one of their sit-downs as a nod to both the proximity of two immigration detention centres and as an act of remembrance for Jimmy Mubenga, the 46-year-old who suffocated while being forcibly restrained by three G4S security guards on a deportation flight to Angola. The three were acquitted of manslaughter, and the judge in the case refused to accept that streams of racist texts on phones of two of the men were relevant.

?We really are focused on sharing the British narrative,? said Jeffers. ?It might have taken the shocking images from deaths in the US to awaken young people, but they?re aware of oppression at an individual household level, they see what happens within our communities.

They?ve been protesting. Just didn?t have an organization to align it with.

They use BLM because it?s viral and universal. Canada does the same  :plzstop:
——————///——————-