Has Nicki commented on this H&M controversy?

Started by HUGO, January 09, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Prince Liholiho on January 13, 2018, 01:27:54 PM
Quote from: BowDown on January 13, 2018, 01:26:07 PM
Quote from: Prince Liholiho on January 13, 2018, 01:24:53 PM
If you don't get it, just move along Jayd. I'm not asking you to sit here and converse with me about it

sfsfsfs
Idk what happened during these past few pages but I'm sure you lashed him and you don't need to explain a damn thing to him bby.

cnscnn

Tired of explaining tbh. we can agree to disagree and keep it pushin

back to worshipping nick' :ohwow:

I'll get back to worshipping ha once she takes accountability for her shit.

ya rock muh world.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/09/black-lives-matter-rallies-hundreds-in-second-uk-day-of-protest

QuoteHundreds of people in the UK have demonstrated against the killing of two black men ? one in Minnesota and one in Louisiana ? in the United States.

:rudone:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: BowDown on January 13, 2018, 01:30:21 PM
If you don't get it, just move along Jayd. I'm not asking you to sit here and converse with me about it

sfsfsfs
Idk what happened during these past few pages but I'm sure you lashed him and you don't need to explain a damn thing to him bby.

cnscnn

afdsnosdbfdsfbsdfbfds

oh bitch not u too

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 13, 2018, 01:29:05 PM
Dead at u thinking they marched for the US. Pretty sure they were marching some uk killings  :plzstop:

QuoteIt was no coincidence that Friday was the fifth anniversary of the police shooting of Mark Duggan, a 29-year-old north Londoner whose death sparked riots that spread across Britain in the summer of 2011, and whose inquest verdict of lawful killing is now being challenged by his family. Campaigners chose Heathrow for one of their sit-downs as a nod to both the proximity of two immigration detention centres and as an act of remembrance for Jimmy Mubenga, the 46-year-old who suffocated while being forcibly restrained by three G4S security guards on a deportation flight to Angola. The three were acquitted of manslaughter, and the judge in the case refused to accept that streams of racist texts on phones of two of the men were relevant.

?We really are focused on sharing the British narrative,? said Jeffers. ?It might have taken the shocking images from deaths in the US to awaken young people, but they?re aware of oppression at an individual household level, they see what happens within our communities.

They?ve been protesting. Just didn?t have an organization to align it with.

They use BLM because it?s viral and universal. Canada does the same  :plzstop:
i think he thinks racism is an african american experience only.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Vibrant on January 13, 2018, 01:31:44 PM
Dead at u thinking they marched for the US. Pretty sure they were marching some uk killings  :plzstop:

QuoteIt was no coincidence that Friday was the fifth anniversary of the police shooting of Mark Duggan, a 29-year-old north Londoner whose death sparked riots that spread across Britain in the summer of 2011, and whose inquest verdict of lawful killing is now being challenged by his family. Campaigners chose Heathrow for one of their sit-downs as a nod to both the proximity of two immigration detention centres and as an act of remembrance for Jimmy Mubenga, the 46-year-old who suffocated while being forcibly restrained by three G4S security guards on a deportation flight to Angola. The three were acquitted of manslaughter, and the judge in the case refused to accept that streams of racist texts on phones of two of the men were relevant.

?We really are focused on sharing the British narrative,? said Jeffers. ?It might have taken the shocking images from deaths in the US to awaken young people, but they?re aware of oppression at an individual household level, they see what happens within our communities.

QuoteNo one's saying that racism only exists in America - I don't know why some of you go to the extremes just to discredit a point. The point is that it is NOT the same for Blacks in Sweden as it is for Blacks in America, or even South Africa.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Prince Liholiho on January 13, 2018, 01:31:01 PM
Quote from: BowDown on January 13, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

sfsfsfs

cnscnn

afdsnosdbfdsfbsdfbfds

oh bitch not u too

cnjwiehgqurepafsvsdcsxx

FlowerBomb

Cowgirl

January 13, 2018, 01:34:26 PM #787 Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:34:48 PM by BowDown

He's not saying that but making a point that the race issues in America also affect/influence other countries..

🦚

His one sided view with 0 actual facts is a killer.
Spend a semester in Sweden! Knows it all!
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ya rock muh world.

The extremes.
I just..lemme get back to something more fun sdsdsdsd

Cuz ya'll on one today with these reaches.
I'm tapping out. :cheerup:

I'm wrong you guys were right. Now let's move on.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BowDown on January 13, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

He's not saying that but making a point that the race issues in America also affect/influence other countries..
no one asked you.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vibrant on January 13, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

no one asked you.

ya rock muh world.

It's really no point.

These gorls are determined to prove me wrong today sdsd
Tooth and nail. Reach after reach.

I just don't care anymore. I'm moving along.

FlowerBomb

ya rock muh world.

January 13, 2018, 01:36:56 PM #794 Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:37:08 PM by Prince Liholiho
I certainly add enough to have you in my quotes.

Good day to you too.