Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 25, 2018, 12:29:21 PM
Does that make me insecure? mi amor

and this BEAT.

BITCHHHH

she's ready for Ah may deeka

charlie.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on February 07, 2018, 03:17:50 PM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 07, 2018, 03:11:20 PM
Yeah she?s problematic and a colorist too.

Don?t like how she turns up her nose at the light skin girls that are successful as if they should excuse themselves and hand her over their bags.

Tired of these hoes wanting Nina Simone respect with not even kelly Rowland level of talent.

I?m starting to see why Hennesy blacked out on her. Amara is one shady bitch and I see her ending the way of Keri hilson. Such a shame.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TRY to give a bitch a chance and... :rudone: Glad I didnt give her any coin before she started to show her true colors.

d

wait what I miss

yummy

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 07, 2018, 03:11:20 PM
Yeah she?s problematic and a colorist too.

Don?t like how she turns up her nose at the light skin girls that are successful as if they should excuse themselves and hand her over their bags.

Tired of these hoes wanting Nina Simone respect with not even kelly Rowland level of talent.

I?m starting to see why Hennesy blacked out on her. Amara is one shady bitch and I see her ending the way of Keri hilson. Such a shame.

You can't look past her asking her followers a simple question, but will look past all the goofy shit Cardi says?

Cowgirl

She?s not colorist. She?s clearly bringing awareness to an issue that she?s personally been affected by.

Young

Quote from: BowDown on February 07, 2018, 08:27:46 PM
She?s not colorist. She?s clearly bringing awareness to an issue that she?s personally been affected by.

!!!!

BAPHOMET.

That doesn't make any goddamn sense. d

If that's all she wanted to do why not just ask a general question ?

ya rock muh world.

i'm ready to roll my r's for filth

ill get into her political views n mess later

Cowgirl

That?s exactly what she did. She ASKED for her follower?s thoughts about what Matthew said. Am I missing something?

:diddraispoot:

Cowgirl

GRAND

Ccccxxxcccccccc

I just wish there was more to her storyline than the color issue

Like, can we get to know the Amara you want every one to know outside of your skin or hair?

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 07, 2018, 09:30:44 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on February 07, 2018, 09:03:48 PM
why not just ask a general question ?

she did

:rudone:

A general question would've left Beyonce's name the fuck out of it.

QuoteWhat do you guys Think about Beyonces dad!

could've easily been "What do you guys think about light skin privilege in the music industry and do I have a chance in hell?"

She obviously thinks in her mind that that's all it took for Bey to get where she has. This thing didnt even acknowledge the fact that she knows the woman worked her ass for all this shit. I doubt she even knows. 

ya rock muh world.

i think once she actually begins releasing music it'll pull her away from the storyline a bit.

right now it's all the gorls really have to talk about. besides that snippet

ssw4919

Wasn't she referring to the quotes from Beyonce's dad?

Sinpool

Baph is pissed cause Bey's light skin privilege has ran out and she's now an Instagram influencer now like her light bright sisters.