Fuck this ho

Started by BAPHOMET., January 25, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 30, 2018, 08:27:40 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 30, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

actually they need to prem her mess on the show and then have her perform on the reunion. Maybe she can get a itunes hit like Tami.
Is this hollywood :uhh:

You did that for Papi?

I mean that's a START.

Cardi will make it hard for any of these other girls on this show tbh. I want it for her but I don't see it (a gut feeling)

ya rock muh world.

Brit Brat

We're only like 3 episodes in and kwee already snatched over 1M followers. :dead: The gorls are HERE for her. She's already taking off faster than any other LHH girl in HISTORY.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on January 30, 2018, 09:49:58 PM
We're only like 3 episodes in and kwee already snatched over 1M followers. :dead: The gorls are HERE for her. She's already taking off faster than any other LHH girl in HISTORY.
!!!!!!!!!!
she had like 600k the other day
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on January 30, 2018, 09:49:58 PM
Well shit.

:omgwatshappening:

BAPHOMET.

https://twitter.com/AmaraLaNegraALN/status/961029424224317442

Hmmmm. Think I might be done with this bitch.

Still want this "Mi Amor" song but illegally now. Don't bring more attention to Mathew's leech ass. wtf is wrong with her.

BAPHOMET.

February 07, 2018, 03:06:40 PM #115 Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 03:07:02 PM by Baph al Mana.
i've had time to think about this and fuck her and this song.
I'll just wait for Rihanna to return.

SouravMay

B7

🦚

Yeah she?s problematic and a colorist too.

Don?t like how she turns up her nose at the light skin girls that are successful as if they should excuse themselves and hand her over their bags.

Tired of these hoes wanting Nina Simone respect with not even kelly Rowland level of talent.

I?m starting to see why Hennesy blacked out on her. Amara is one shady bitch and I see her ending the way of Keri hilson. Such a shame.

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 07, 2018, 03:11:20 PM
Yeah she?s problematic and a colorist too.

Don?t like how she turns up her nose at the light skin girls that are successful as if they should excuse themselves and hand her over their bags.

Tired of these hoes wanting Nina Simone respect with not even kelly Rowland level of talent.

I?m starting to see why Hennesy blacked out on her. Amara is one shady bitch and I see her ending the way of Keri hilson. Such a shame.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TRY to give a bitch a chance and... :rudone: Glad I didnt give her any coin before she started to show her true colors.

BAPHOMET.