Monique & Whoopi Exchange Choice Words On The View

Started by Freemala Harris, February 22, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

I just want 6 + 3 to let me the fuck KNOW why he posted that Ci gif, which is something CSquad takes as fighting words

What's GOODER

b7

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 22, 2018, 05:12:01 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 22, 2018, 03:53:26 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 22, 2018, 03:14:38 PM
Quote from: Nine on February 22, 2018, 01:44:02 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 22, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
and did she really try to compare this to sexual assault?

:rudone:
She really tried that

:plzstop:
Whoopi actually saved her ass  :kii:

?I have to stop you?

Whoopi is not the one that should be stopping anyone. She supports pedophile rapists.
ssssssssss

Whoopi seems very level headed, why do yawl do stuff like this? :dead:

Fck Monique btw... who can?t see through this faux ?oh I luv ya my sister? unite the ppl routine?

Actually her acting these last few months was better than anything she did on screen :dead:
ncncmc

C
Cc
C
C
C
Whoopi was just trying to help. The woman has been around FOREVER and paid her damn dues

That doesn?t make her 100% right but Mo?niQue wasn?t trying to hear her out either. :dead: actually if you notice, she NEVER wants to hear what anyone has to say unless it aligns with what her feelings. She?s too old for that shit

She doesn?t listen to understand, or gain a new perspective, or take anything into consideration at all. she waits for you to either finish, or cut you off before she goes right back to her specific agenda.
n

Navyman

February 22, 2018, 06:03:18 PM #92 Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 06:27:06 PM by Tonkaman

No you damn dummy.  :dead:
She clearly was saying this is why those girls go up to the rooms even though deep down they don't want too.
When you don't play the game they shit on you or you get left out. When you don't do what you are asked(aka told.)

Navyman

Quote from: ???? on February 22, 2018, 01:47:45 PM
This whole situation just reminds me of what it is like to work in corporate America.
Amongst a lot of white people.  And miniorities thinking they have to do this, and do that, to get this and get that. Fuck all of that. I'm not here for it.
And look at these NIGGERS in here playing it up. This shit just gave me triggers from my time in the military. Smh, had to get out, not me.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: OwnIt on February 22, 2018, 05:55:39 PM
I just want 6 + 3 to let me the fuck KNOW why he posted that Ci gif, which is something CSquad takes as fighting words

What's GOODER

ddsndnfj

Keep KWEENashe's name off your keyboard luv and we good

Navyman

And she needs to Get rid of her husband as her manager. He hasn't been doing you any favors, nor does he know how to negotiate.

Navyman

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 22, 2018, 04:05:19 PM
Monique doesn't know how to play the game
Period. And neither does her husband and she thinks he does, so she's following his lead.
:dead:

Navyman

Monique get rid of your husband. He is the problem, love and dick really make some people lose sense of their moral compass.

Precious wasn't her first gig up at the rodeo. She even talked about how her and Sheryl used to tour for next to nothing, but she enjoyed it and she knew it would pay off. So what was different with Precious? The nigga she had in her corner. I just don't like him, even though she isn't wrong. They are just going about it the wrong way. I'm tired of hearing about this shit and I know she's right  :dead:

yummy

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 22, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

She clearly was saying this is why those girls go up to the rooms even though deep down they don't want too.
When you don't play the game they shit on you or you get left out. When you don't do what you are asked(aka told.)

Faggot, fuck you and this broke niggeress

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Genesis

When will it be a time where POC doesnt have to ?play the game? to succeed?

GLOCK

n

All races have to play the game in the industry to some degree
Some more than others but

v
Putting in this work and opening doors .. simply makes it better for generations to come

Purple Moon

February 22, 2018, 06:54:46 PM #103 Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 06:57:56 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 22, 2018, 05:12:01 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 22, 2018, 03:53:26 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 22, 2018, 03:14:38 PM
Quote from: Nine on February 22, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

She really tried that

Whoopi actually saved her ass  :kii:

?I have to stop you?

Whoopi is not the one that should be stopping anyone. She supports pedophile rapists.
ssssssssss

Whoopi seems very level headed, why do yawl do stuff like this? :dead:

Fck Monique btw... who can?t see through this faux ?oh I luv ya my sister? unite the ppl routine?

Actually her acting these last few months was better than anything she did on screen :dead:

"I don't believe it was rape rape!"

Girl, that dude raped a child and fled the country to avoid prison. Stop defending him or making it sound better than it is.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 22, 2018, 06:40:31 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 22, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

Faggot, fuck you and this broke niggeress
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw