Loni is VERY sensitive and cries almost anytime she talks about her past

I think she just hates talking about stuff that make her vulnerable

b

Herb.

ya'll are rude and insensitive as fuck :usureuok:

BranLover

Quote from: Herbie on October 23, 2015, 09:55:59 PM
Quote from: NexTae on October 23, 2015, 09:09:26 PM

Like whenever they have these serious girl chats, she always comes through with some tired ass joke. People stay dragging her in the YouTube comments for it.
Well, she is a comedian from what I know.

And her being a big girl, she's probably used to being everyone's comedic relief.
Funny! Laughs! Big girl with attitude! Lovin my curves as well! :cheerup:

I can see why she tends to interject with foolishness.
It's a role that I believe has been given to her (similar to the role Countess Vaughn plays both on sitcom sets and reality TV) and she has clearly embodied it. Sometimes to the point where it's excessive and unnecessary.

That's just my opinion.

Yea I totally get it, but for this talk show the objective is to be open and honest. It's not fair to the other girls and doesn't live up to the title of the show. It's only appropriate for stand up IMO.

iman

I really don't like her. The rare times she becomes vulnerable, she cries about the dumbest shit.

Stewie

October 23, 2015, 10:03:34 PM #114 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 10:04:20 PM by Stewie
Quote from: iman on October 23, 2015, 09:57:10 PM
Quote from: Stewie on October 23, 2015, 09:53:43 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 23, 2015, 09:49:50 PM
I kinda feel bad for her... I honestly see right through her jokes. I feel like she runs to "jokes" because she cant really relate to a lot of the topics n things the girls discuss. Marriage, babies, ect.... she does it in a way to kinda "pass" the question on to the next girl.

!!!..

i completely understand it based on these clips but the producers of the show should've known she wouldn't be a good fit.....the name of the show is 'the real' kjkjjk....i mean has she shared any kind of personal story? mmmn

s

now that you mention it... she really doesn't relate to any of the other women. If they wanted a woman to represent the single and childless women then they should've had someone who's confident and upbeat.

xcvxvxcvxvxcvx  :everythingok:

Young

Quote from: 9shire on October 23, 2015, 09:59:34 PM
Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 09:58:09 PM
Loni is VERY sensitive and cries almost anytime she talks about her past

I think she just hates talking about stuff that make her vulnerable

yeah I remember this

really loved her in this moment

There's something powerful in being vulnerable sometimes
:stressed:

!!!

I know deep down she's hiding something, but she'll have a story to tell :stressed:

I didn't wanna scream but that t shirts part always gets me :plzstop:
But u can see how much it STILL affects her. She doesn't feel good enough..she doesn't feel truly loved :stressed:
She's still that little gorl :stressed:

Young

Quote from: iman on October 23, 2015, 10:03:11 PM
I really don't like her. The rare times she becomes vulnerable, she cries about the dumbest shit.

Sehdendnddnddddddd :kii:

She really does RANDOMLY cry
It's weird

Herb.

Quote from: NexTae on October 23, 2015, 10:02:46 PM
Quote from: Herbie on October 23, 2015, 09:55:59 PM
Quote from: NexTae on October 23, 2015, 09:09:26 PM

Like whenever they have these serious girl chats, she always comes through with some tired ass joke. People stay dragging her in the YouTube comments for it.
Well, she is a comedian from what I know.

And her being a big girl, she's probably used to being everyone's comedic relief.
Funny! Laughs! Big girl with attitude! Lovin my curves as well! :cheerup:

I can see why she tends to interject with foolishness.
It's a role that I believe has been given to her (similar to the role Countess Vaughn plays both on sitcom sets and reality TV) and she has clearly embodied it. Sometimes to the point where it's excessive and unnecessary.

That's just my opinion.

Yea I totally get it, but for this talk show the objective is to be open and honest. It's not fair to the other girls and doesn't live up to the title of the show. It's only appropriate for stand up IMO.
OK I just watched the clip to get a better perspective

And yeah, her discussing sagging titties immediately after Tamar's husband opened up about his illness was totally inappropriate. Damn near rude.  :uhh: I can almost sense the annoyance of Tamara and the others after she said that. They looked genuinely disgusted. And smiled it off for the camera. :plzstop: