They really need to replace Loni

Started by BranLover, October 23, 2015, 09:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

October 23, 2015, 09:53:06 PM #90 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:54:16 PM by Young
I do love loni and all I but tbh Countess would be the perfect replacement

She's a NATURAL Kii, she can sing, she's entertaining, she's real, she's not here for drama

She's everything

Zankou.

Stewie

Quote from: Trey on October 23, 2015, 09:49:50 PM
I kinda feel bad for her... I honestly see right through her jokes. I feel like she runs to "jokes" because she cant really relate to a lot of the topics n things the girls discuss. Marriage, babies, ect.... she does it in a way to kinda "pass" the question on to the next girl.

!!!..

i completely understand it based on these clips but the producers of the show should've known she wouldn't be a good fit.....the name of the show is 'the real' kjkjjk....i mean has she shared any kind of personal story? mmmn

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 09:53:06 PM
I do love all I but tbh Countess would be the perfect replacement

She's a NATURAL Kii, she can sing, she's entertaining, she's real, she's not here for drama

She's everything
!!!!!

yeah she'd be a great replacement for 'mar
:supluv:

BranLover

Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 09:48:51 PM
I LOVED this moment between Tamar and Jeanie

I think this is when they realized they're similar

mmmmnnbbv

she's still dealing with eht always sends me!!!  :dead:
Tamera tries so hard not to laugh.

Plank

I kinda feel bad for her... I honestly see right through her jokes. I feel like she runs to "jokes" because she cant really relate to a lot of the topics n things the girls discuss. Marriage, babies, ect.... she does it in a way to kinda "pass" the question on to the next girl.

yea

it sad

Young

Quote from: Stewie on October 23, 2015, 09:51:29 PM
Quote from: NexTae on October 23, 2015, 09:43:52 PM
dddddddd

Like gor just cooperate for once.  :dead:

not to sound ignorant but why are all of Tia Mowry's best friends not black

One of them is biracial like her

BranLover

Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 09:53:06 PM
I do love loni and all I but tbh Countess would be the perfect replacement

She's everything

And I feel like all the girls would use. She'd be the perfect mediator.

Herb.

October 23, 2015, 09:55:59 PM #99 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:57:46 PM by Herbie
Quote from: NexTae on October 23, 2015, 09:09:26 PM

Like whenever they have these serious girl chats, she always comes through with some tired ass joke. People stay dragging her in the YouTube comments for it.
Well, she is a comedian from what I know.

And her being a big girl, she's probably used to being everyone's comedic relief.
Funny! Laughs! Big girl with attitude! Lovin my curves as well! :cheerup:

I can see why she tends to interject with foolishness.
It's a role that I believe has been given to her (similar to the role Countess Vaughn plays both on sitcom sets and reality TV) and she has clearly embodied it. Sometimes to the point where it's excessive and unnecessary.

That's just my opinion.

iman

Quote from: Stewie on October 23, 2015, 09:53:43 PM

!!!..

i completely understand it based on these clips but the producers of the show should've known she wouldn't be a good fit.....the name of the show is 'the real' kjkjjk....i mean has she shared any kind of personal story? mmmn

s

now that you mention it... she really doesn't relate to any of the other women. If they wanted a woman to represent the single and childless women then they should've had someone who's confident and upbeat.

Young

Loni is VERY sensitive and cries almost anytime she talks about her past

I think she just hates talking about stuff that make her vulnerable

yummy