"I don't have HIV but I'd sleep with someone who does."

Started by Herb., October 25, 2015, 10:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

It must just be awful. Eventhough it is mean, I could never date a poz person. And even a good friend would get an initial side eye.

It is not like another disease (cancer etc.) where all people feel sorry for you and are supportive. Be strong poz gorls. :stressed:

Miranda

Quote from: Champion on October 25, 2015, 12:29:16 PM
I have shit life anyway. Getting pos fucking hot men and dying early wouldn't be that bad honestly...

:hmph:

Miranda

And it isn't a sickness you can defeat, once a person is poz, you will always and forever connect them with that. Who would want to be reduced on their HIV status.

:stressed:

I feel lke somebody was trying to STOP the sexual revolution during the 70's and spread this mess.

Nine

Quote from: Herbie on October 25, 2015, 11:06:28 AM
These related videos :usureuok:

omg, 19 and HIV positive? this is fucking horrible. Like, your life taken from you before you even really have a chance to live it. I mean yes there are treatments and it's not a death sentence, but it definitely is a dark cloud that never goes away.....

This breaks my heart

:stressed:

Sinpool

I have shit life anyway. Getting pos fucking hot men and dying early wouldn't be that bad honestly...

kjdnddd

yall bitches is EDGY

Sinpool

I know about Condoms, Prep, and undetectable mess but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I'd be too scared.

SUPREME

Quote from: Zoe on October 25, 2015, 12:35:18 PM

kjdnddd

yall bitches is EDGY
bxbxxbx

BigDawg

Quote from: Miranda on October 25, 2015, 12:31:26 PM
It must just be awful. Eventhough it is mean, I could never date a poz person. And even a good friend would get an initial side eye.

It is not like another disease (cancer etc.) where all people feel sorry for you and are supportive. Be strong poz gorls. :stressed:
H

How do you know you would be dating a POZ person?

Miranda

Quote from: BigDawg on October 25, 2015, 12:41:06 PM

H

Obviously they would have to tell me they're poz lol. that should have gone without saying.

Herb.

Choosing not to sleep with someone who is HIV positive is not "mean". It is a decision you've made based on concerns regarding your own health. And it's totally valid.

It's actually the reason why there are laws which require HIV positive adults to disclose their status, whether the sex is protected or not. It is well within someone's right to choose whether or not to move forward from that point.

BigDawg

Quote from: Miranda on October 25, 2015, 12:45:02 PM

H

Obviously they would have to tell me they're poz lol. that should have gone without saying.
P
Not everybody discloses their status bby

BigDawg

Quote from: Herbie on October 25, 2015, 12:46:03 PM

Choosing not to sleep with someone who is HIV positive is not "mean". It is a decision you've made based on concerns regarding your own health. And it's totally valid.

It's actually the reason why there are laws which require HIV positive adults to disclose their status, whether the sex is protected or not. It is well within someone's right to choose whether or not to move forward from that point.
Very true

Miranda

October 25, 2015, 12:49:21 PM #44 Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 12:51:40 PM by Miranda
Quote from: BigDawg on October 25, 2015, 12:47:09 PM
Quote from: Miranda on October 25, 2015, 12:45:02 PM

H

P
Not everybody discloses their status bby

Google the concept of "hypothetical" and the grammatical function of "conditional" please.

:hmph: