OMMMM fjfjfjjfjf

Started by iman, October 25, 2015, 03:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

Quote from: Cartier on October 25, 2015, 03:42:41 PM
sdsdsdsdddd the lil shrug from the other girl has me rolling

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Herb.

October 25, 2015, 03:47:53 PM #16 Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 03:48:54 PM by Herbie
Quote from: Blackpantha on October 25, 2015, 03:39:54 PM
Smh! Why is she behaving like she is 30yrs old. Our generation is lost.
No 30 year old should be in the streets behaving like this.

If anything, she's behaving as a child should -- confronting gossip and engaging in conflict instead of moving to resolve it. I think we're so used to seeing the glorification of adults behaving like this on reality TV and mess that we forget how childish it all is.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cartier on October 25, 2015, 03:42:41 PM
sdsdsdsdddd the lil shrug from the other girl has me rolling
Ommmmmmmfffffgggggggg
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

Quote from: Herbie on October 25, 2015, 03:47:53 PM

If anything, she's behaving as a child should. I think we're so used to seeing the glorification of adults behaving like this on reality TV and mess that we forget how childish it all is.

Wai' hun you make a good point.  :ohwow: :stressed:

Vonc2002

If anything, she's behaving as a child should -- confronting gossip and engaging in conflict instead of moving to resolve it. I think we're so used to seeing the glorification of adults behaving like this on reality TV and mess that we forget how childish it all is.
Iyanla?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

October 25, 2015, 03:50:38 PM #20 Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 03:50:54 PM by Herbie
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 25, 2015, 03:49:32 PM

Iyanla?
haha well look there a funny

I was just interested that he found that to be adult like behavior. But it made sense once I thought about it.

Marilyn

Herb.

Quote from: Cartier on October 25, 2015, 03:49:24 PM

If anything, she's behaving as a child should. I think we're so used to seeing the glorification of adults behaving like this on reality TV and mess that we forget how childish it all is.

Wai' hun you make a good point.  :ohwow: :stressed:
:wub:

Young

Shsbdbdbddbdbdbbdbdbddbbddbbddbbdbdbdbdvdvbdvdd

Rashima is TIRED of the bull

"When I come aROUND , u don' wunna...POST. UP!

FINE.

This is learned behavior from some 20 or 30 something year old ghetto black mother somewhere.

That "sooooo..."   :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

October 25, 2015, 03:55:27 PM #26 Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 03:55:35 PM by BowDown
What kinda 30-year-old do you all associate with?
:shannonsmissing:

iman

This is learned behavior luv. I've never seen a child act like this. Look at her hand gestures and poses. Even the way she enunciates certain words and the pauses  :plzstop: Def. from an adult.

Herb.

October 25, 2015, 03:59:46 PM #28 Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 04:06:19 PM by Herbie
Quote from: FINE. on October 25, 2015, 03:53:11 PM
This is learned behavior from some 20 or 30 something year old ghetto black mother somewhere.

That "sooooo..."   :plzstop:
It's not always the mother, though IMO

Sometimes a lot of kids get messages from things they're allowed to watch on TV (which could circle back to it being the parents' fault), or maybe even classmates whom make it seem "cool" to behave like coons. Even on this board, I've seen people say that they often take BSource mess and end up applying it in real life, even to the extent of having an impact on the way they communicate with their friends.
sssss

I know many of us can attest to pulling ourselves back from typing an "n" during a text conversation, etc. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I don't mean to preach but I just want to show that influences can come from anywhere. If you choose to communicate in random series of letters to let your friend know that you found their text to be funny, that doesn't mean the public school system failed you. :dead: :dead: :plzstop: Just means you picked up on some mess. But your friend would still be looking like wtf? :udontlookok:

Herb.

Quote from: iman on October 25, 2015, 03:58:10 PM

This is learned behavior luv. I've never seen a child act like this. Look at her hand gestures and poses. Even the way she enunciates certain words and the pauses  :plzstop: Def. from an adult.
read my post above.