Tyrese IG about Brandy

Started by Steffon, October 27, 2015, 08:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

I never used. The way he acted with SWV on that reality show <<<

Bish

October 27, 2015, 02:32:29 PM #181 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:33:46 PM by Bish
Quote from: LiiVE on October 27, 2015, 02:03:28 PM
I think a lot of times we expect too much from our favorite artist. Tbh if you're not stanning for some top girl, there's always gonna be these inconsistentcies.

Beyonce was getting dragged before she released her last album because she went on another tour with no new music.

Rih dropped music every year and ya'll are ready to jump off a building waiting for R8.

It's not the artists its the idiotic fans demanding their faves continuously turn out product because they are entitled and selfish.

It's okay to anticipate new music but most of ya'll are impatient and childish.

Part time job having asses thinking they know the business better than the professionals.

CarseyWerner

Brandy did model her career after Whitney, who was essentially just a sickening vocalist. Any iconic visuals or creative direction choices were crafted by her team. Brandy doesn't have a good established team anymore, probably because she hasn't worked consistently enough for people to stick around.  She just recently got her glam squad together.
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

Zankou.

Quote from: Bish on October 27, 2015, 02:32:29 PM
I think a lot of times we expect too much from our favorite artist. Tbh if you're not stanning for some top girl, there's always gonna be these inconsistentcies.

Beyonce was getting dragged before she released her last album because she went on another tour with no new music.

Rih dropped music every year and ya'll are ready to jump off a building waiting for R8.

It's not the artists its the idiotic fans demanding their faves continuously turn out product because they are entitled and selfish.

Part time job having asses thinking they know the business better than the professionals.

:omgwatshappening:

FINE.

r u Brandy

Zankou.

WerqBrandy is tired of our mess I see

RekeRig

whew. Bran is such an ...  artist. love her

some aspects are definitely a mess, especially visually, but some things I'll just never take away from her. She still has that creativity in her and i hope she allows herself (cuz it isn't on anyone else) to bring it back out this time.

The Brandy Barbie

October 27, 2015, 02:38:46 PM #187 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:46:54 PM by The Brandy Barbie
I like Rest of Our Lives.  But I think he was saying that Brandy's hanging out at the studio with him, inspiring him and whatnot. I don't think they even are recording together.  He's talking about his own record (even though he'd just said he wasn't doing music anymore). At least that's what I read.

Bish

LOONA.

So they're basically moving slow as fuck getting the record done?

Miranda

I can only imagine how a LeToya stan must feel.

:loose2when:

Plank

FYGHBJ<MDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:omgwatshappening:

dammit werq u and me usually on the same page bout shit :loose2when:

Purple Moon

Quote from: CarseyWerner on October 27, 2015, 02:33:49 PM
Brandy did model her career after Whitney, who was essentially just a sickening vocalist. Any iconic visuals or creative direction choices were crafted by her team. Brandy doesn't have a good established team anymore, probably because she hasn't worked consistently enough for people to stick around.  She just recently got her glam squad together.

hush baby, she just likes to switch out people in every department of her team. yes she did model her career after whitney, but both of them actually have had a lot of creative input throughout their careers. just because you didn't see them writing all of their songs, they're actually vocal producers, arrangers etc on most of their songs and have also come up with ideas that MADE the one or the other song/ video so special. just because you dont like the people brandy teams up with (because you think they're stale), doesn't make her less of an artist than any of these artsy- out- of- the- box- bitches!

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

CarseyWerner

[youtube autoplay=1 start=022 end=035][/youtube]

I've learned my lesson already
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour