Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Nick'Challa on April 30, 2018, 03:20:22 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 03:08:14 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on April 30, 2018, 03:03:33 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 02:58:05 PM
Quote from: AYR on April 30, 2018, 02:54:50 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

Cardi fell out of the top 10 this week too.

Twins!
oh wow

DjdjfnnfjNNBBVHVBNNJNnnnn

Nicki will be back in the top 10 once the video drops.  And Cardi needs to stop delaying her videos.  Always fucking Up her chart runs.  Watch it come out in June.

And it will jump back to the top 10 for a week and then fall back out again to 69 . 

What's tea ?

JdjfjjfjjbBBUIKKnnnnnnnnn

Nah.  It?ll stay in the top 10 for a few weeks like ?Rake It Up?and ?MotorSport?.  And at this point, that?s the best she can do.  Nicki is NOT getting a #1.

Cardi on the other hand has smashes and her team drops the ball every time. ?Bartier? sat top 3 on Spotify for 2 months and they released the video once the song lost all steam.

I just...

These barbs are praying for a number 1 and it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen at all for her.

I kinda feel bad for Nicki.  Where are the rest of the barbs at ?

Nicki?s problem is she?s racing a bitch that ain?t even worried about her.  Nicki came back and she?s made it all about Cardi.  The songs.  The interviews.  She?s still stuck in that same place she was last year where you can tell she?s pressed as fuck at Cardi?s success.

I mean,  she literally waited until Cardi?s album release week to drop her music.  Djdnfnfjfjfjfjfj

And on the flip side, Cardi is younger.  She?s more relatable to the younger generation.  Her music is more fun.  She?s got a great personality.  And she seems to have a larger audience that includes a lot of straight men. 

The streaming numbers don?t lie. 

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 30, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
Quote from: 'ology on April 30, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
Quote from: Zabi. on April 30, 2018, 03:18:45 PM
It'll go Top 5 after video/SNL

And I know the album will be great lmao

I'm not worried about nothing yet

The Five Stages of Grief

Stage 1
Denial
ddddddddddd
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

XXX.

Quote from: YAH. on April 30, 2018, 03:21:55 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
Quote from: YAH. on April 30, 2018, 03:18:15 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
Quote from: YAH. on April 30, 2018, 03:13:39 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 03:11:22 PM
Quote from: YAH. on April 30, 2018, 03:09:35 PM
Maybe if she discounts the song when the video comes out she?ll have some hope

:stressed:
[

She should, but her Spotify numbers are so bad.  How do you force the girls to listen for free? :stressed:
zbbbbBBBBBBBBBBNBVBBNBVBBBVBBVBBBbb

You so fucking stupid!  :kii:
but you send me the way you SWOOP in with numbers and FACTS!

:feelinmyself:

NNBVGGHHJHGGGHJJHhhjj

Djfnfnfjjfjfnffjfjfnfnfnnsbb

Am I Soundscan?

fedswatchin

When the last time a tranet pickle nose ass got a plat plaque?

LiiVE

Quote from: NewNu on April 30, 2018, 02:33:43 PM
QuoteBillboard Hot 100: #48(-38) Chun-Li, @NICKIMINAJ [3 weeks]. *peak: #10*
im tickled tf PINK :feelinmyself:

XXX.

Quote from: YAH. on April 30, 2018, 03:28:39 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 03:25:14 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on April 30, 2018, 03:20:22 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 03:08:14 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on April 30, 2018, 03:03:33 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 02:58:05 PM
Quote from: AYR on April 30, 2018, 02:54:50 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

Cardi fell out of the top 10 this week too.

Twins!
oh wow

DjdjfnnfjNNBBVHVBNNJNnnnn

Nicki will be back in the top 10 once the video drops.  And Cardi needs to stop delaying her videos.  Always fucking Up her chart runs.  Watch it come out in June.

And it will jump back to the top 10 for a week and then fall back out again to 69 . 

What's tea ?

JdjfjjfjjbBBUIKKnnnnnnnnn

Nah.  It?ll stay in the top 10 for a few weeks like ?Rake It Up?and ?MotorSport?.  And at this point, that?s the best she can do.  Nicki is NOT getting a #1.

Cardi on the other hand has smashes and her team drops the ball every time. ?Bartier? sat top 3 on Spotify for 2 months and they released the video once the song lost all steam.

I just...

These barbs are praying for a number 1 and it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen at all for her.

I kinda feel bad for Nicki.  Where are the rest of the barbs at ?

Nicki?s problem is she?s racing a bitch that ain?t even worried about her.  Nicki came back and she?s made it all about Cardi.  The songs.  The interviews.  She?s still stuck in that same place she was last year where you can tell she?s pressed as fuck at Cardi?s success.

I mean,  she literally waited until Cardi?s album release week to drop her music.  Djdnfnfjfjfjfjfj

And on the flip side, Cardi is younger.  She?s more relatable to the younger generation.  Her music is more fun.  She?s got a great personality.  And she seems to have a larger audience that includes a lot of straight men. 

The streaming numbers don?t lie.
HHHHHHBBBBBbbnb

Guap guap
Get some chicken
Get guap
Get some bread

Boy!  Please!  Whateva! LMFAO!

XXX.

Quote from: YAH. on April 30, 2018, 03:34:32 PM
He?s right though.  Cardi is FUN. The album is fun.  She?s fresher and actually has a decent rap ability.  Thick tongue and all.

She genuinely doesn?t give a fuck about Nicki or what she?s doing. :plzstop:
I?m glad she popped up with her post saying ?don?t believe the hype? or whatever it was.

Nicki is turning into or has always been wat she claimed Kim was. Bitter. And washed. :woohoo:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what really fucks Nicki up is that Nicki can really rap.  I was honestly shook at how charming and hot she sounded on both tracks after listening to that ghetto mush mouth "fuck yo baby daddy right now!" shit all over Cardi's album.

Nicki's personality is just the pits and in this social media age where I feel like the consumer's opinion is more gold than radio and really getting artists the fuck up outta here.... I think it finally caught up to Nicki and manifested in the people's champ being Cardi fucking B.

fedswatchin

Ppl def like Cardi for the same reasons they like Rih.

A mediocre girl who endured a major come-up by being a ho. Ppl identify with that because they feel they too can come up by being a slut and minimally talented

LiiVE

Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 03:40:48 PM
Quote from: YAH. on April 30, 2018, 03:34:32 PM
He?s right though.  Cardi is FUN. The album is fun.  She?s fresher and actually has a decent rap ability.  Thick tongue and all.

She genuinely doesn?t give a fuck about Nicki or what she?s doing. :plzstop:
I?m glad she popped up with her post saying ?don?t believe the hype? or whatever it was.

Nicki is turning into or has always been wat she claimed Kim was. Bitter. And washed. :woohoo:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what really fucks Nicki up is that Nicki can really rap.  I was honestly shook at how charming and hot she sounded on both tracks after listening to that ghetto mush mouth "fuck yo baby daddy right now!" shit all over Cardi's album.

Nicki's personality is just the pits and in this social media age where I feel like the consumer's opinion is more gold than radio and really getting artists the fuck up outta here.... I think it finally caught up to Nicki and manifested in the people's champ being Cardi fucking B.
welcome back cod?
Missed ur outlook on things  :sistas:

LiiVE

Quote from: OwnIt on April 30, 2018, 03:42:06 PM
Ppl def like Cardi for the same reasons they like Rih.

A mediocre girl who endured a major come-up by being a ho. Ppl identify with that because they feel they too can come up by being a slut and minimally talented
iddddd

Nicki is definitely  the better rapper, but she?s just as much of a slut as Cardi and she hasn?t really relied on TALENT to say afloat