Previous topic - Next topic

Nine

Cowgirl

Quote from: StarKitty on April 30, 2018, 04:03:26 PM
Quote from: BowDown on April 30, 2018, 03:55:52 PM
Not Ciata taking Jans out of the game!!

:omf: :omf: :omf:

fbbbb

Didn't Jan's last album go #1 and outsell her whole era in one damn week? :kii: :kii: :kii:
bbbhhhhhhhgg

I can?t at this 50yo woman still kicking the shit out of these girls!

XXX.

Quote from: YAH. on April 30, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
Quote from: AYR on April 30, 2018, 03:56:10 PM
It?s weird though how there?s something about Nicki where EVERYTHING she says ppl think is fake/lying/shady etc
I literally was posting multiple links of Nicki being complimentary of other rap chicks including Kim and no one believes it. She even said in her interview that she has no beef with Cardi and said she liked what Cardi said in her interview with Ebro
and it was ignored
Is it her voice? Her face? I really just don?t get it
It?s that fake Fran Drescher voice.  Her face. Her body language. And plenty of other things.  She NEVER comes across genuine.

Didn?t she just say ?what girl wouldn?t wanna be on a song with Nicki Minaj?? That was so gross of her to say.  Bitch some things you just keep to yourself.

And perching on stage with Foxy Brown while she?s looking a fat, sloppy out of breathe washed up mess.

She know what she be doing. I?m sorry.  :dead:
And the way Trina?s dumb ass can?t keep her name out of her mouth.  She loves when the gorls marvel over her.  She needs that validation.

She can come out of her face and be ?complimentary? all she wants. But she def sends MIXED signals.

:omf:

And YES!  Nicki only shows love to female rappers who suck her dick.  She's always dickriding Trina, because Trina was dumb enough to perform a tribute for her. 

The real question is when has Nicki ever shown love to another female rap contemporary (not some old head like Lauryn Hill) that didn't kiss her ass first?

XXX.

Que, I was trying to stay neutral.  You always pull a Nicki drag out of me. UGH!

MelMel

Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 04:21:28 PM
Que, I was trying to stay neutral.  You always pull a Nicki drag out of me. UGH!
loves it  :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

XXX.

BAPHOMET.

Nicki is done and it?s kinda sad. Tbh

Sis just isn?t going to book a monster hit anytime soon. 

BigDawg

Nicki just comes off very condescending and disingenuous, every moment seems to be another character she pulls out of that injected booty of hers.

RAY7

Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 04:13:41 PM
It?s weird though how there?s something about Nicki where EVERYTHING she says ppl think is fake/lying/shady etc
I literally was posting multiple links of Nicki being complimentary of other rap chicks including Kim and no one believes it. She even said in her interview that she has no beef with Cardi and said she liked what Cardi said in her interview with Ebro
and it was ignored
It?s that fake Fran Drescher voice.  Her face. Her body language. And plenty of other things.  She NEVER comes across genuine.

Didn?t she just say ?what girl wouldn?t wanna be on a song with Nicki Minaj?? That was so gross of her to say.  Bitch some things you just keep to yourself.

And perching on stage with Foxy Brown while she?s looking a fat, sloppy out of breathe washed up mess.

And the way Trina?s dumb ass can?t keep her name out of her mouth.  She loves when the gorls marvel over her.  She needs that validation.

She can come out of her face and be ?complimentary? all she wants. But she def sends MIXED signals.

And YES!  Nicki only shows love to female rappers who suck her dick.  She's always dickriding Trina, because Trina was dumb enough to perform a tribute for her. 

The real question is when has Nicki ever shown love to another female rap contemporary (not some old head like Lauryn Hill) that didn't kiss her ass first?
Dej Loaf? Young MA? Tweeting congrats to Cardi on her #1 single?

Kalifornia.

Quote from: AYR on April 30, 2018, 04:30:47 PM
and it was ignored

n

Ray please.

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on April 30, 2018, 04:30:47 PM
and it was ignored

n

I don't know about Dej, but Young MA definitely showed love first.

And not 2 studs.

XXX.

Quote from: YAH. on April 30, 2018, 04:32:24 PM
Dej Loaf and Young Ma are no threats n

DJSFJSDJFNADSFNSDFJjnfnffffff

I'm fucking screaming.  Not him naming 2 DYKES.