NICKELS, WHERE THE FUCK WERE YA?!!?

Started by NewNu, April 30, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 03:40:48 PM
Quote from: YAH. on April 30, 2018, 03:34:32 PM
He?s right though.  Cardi is FUN. The album is fun.  She?s fresher and actually has a decent rap ability.  Thick tongue and all.

She genuinely doesn?t give a fuck about Nicki or what she?s doing. :plzstop:
I?m glad she popped up with her post saying ?don?t believe the hype? or whatever it was.

Nicki is turning into or has always been wat she claimed Kim was. Bitter. And washed. :woohoo:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what really fucks Nicki up is that Nicki can really rap.  I was honestly shook at how charming and hot she sounded on both tracks after listening to that ghetto mush mouth "fuck yo baby daddy right now!" shit all over Cardi's album.

Nicki's personality is just the pits and in this social media age where I feel like the consumer's opinion is more gold than radio and really getting artists the fuck up outta here.... I think it finally caught up to Nicki and manifested in the people's champ being Cardi fucking B.
Facts!!!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

XXX.

Quote from: OwnIt on April 30, 2018, 03:42:06 PM
Ppl def like Cardi for the same reasons they like Rih.

A mediocre girl who endured a major come-up by being a ho. Ppl identify with that because they feel they too can come up by being a slut and minimally talented

:kii:

Lowkey, you ain't lying.  I got into a debate the other day with someone who was telling me that they love Rihanna because she's "real".  I said "In what way?"...  All they could say is "She smokes weed, she curses and she fucks whoever she wants!"

It's always the most basic and negative shit people relate to which is alarming to me.  But you notice how so many of the Tranet fans and others rallied behind Rih back in 07/08 because they hated Beyonce?  I see a little of that with Cardi too.  It's like people can't wait to get Nicki the fuck up outta here. 

But Cardi and Rihanna also make good music.  And that's the biggest part of it.

XXX.

Quote from: november on April 30, 2018, 03:43:41 PM
He?s right though.  Cardi is FUN. The album is fun.  She?s fresher and actually has a decent rap ability.  Thick tongue and all.

I?m glad she popped up with her post saying ?don?t believe the hype? or whatever it was.

Nicki is turning into or has always been wat she claimed Kim was. Bitter. And washed. :woohoo:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what really fucks Nicki up is that Nicki can really rap.  I was honestly shook at how charming and hot she sounded on both tracks after listening to that ghetto mush mouth "fuck yo baby daddy right now!" shit all over Cardi's album.

Nicki's personality is just the pits and in this social media age where I feel like the consumer's opinion is more gold than radio and really getting artists the fuck up outta here.... I think it finally caught up to Nicki and manifested in the people's champ being Cardi fucking B.
welcome back cod?
Missed ur outlook on things  :sistas:

Awwww!  Hi 'ron, baby!  :stressed:

Thank You! <3

Cowboy Nine

A mediocre girl who endured a major come-up by being a ho. Ppl identify with that because they feel they too can come up by being a slut and minimally talented
True.

fedswatchin

Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

Lowkey, you ain't lying.  I got into a debate the other day with someone who was telling me that they love Rihanna because she's "real".  I said "In what way?"...  All they could say is "She smokes weed, she curses and she fucks whoever she wants!"

It's always the most basic and negative shit people relate to which is alarming to me.  But you notice how so many of the Tranet fans and others rallied behind Rih back in 07/08 because they hated Beyonce?  I see a little of that with Cardi too.  It's like people can't wait to get Nicki the fuck up outta here. 

lmfao

The way you are speaking the truth. Ppl love BASIC, bare minimum shit. And I'm not exempt. I think everybody can appreciate a bop that prolly didn't take all that much energy to make. But when a bitch becomes a superstar off of that, it's very troubling

Kii @ the Tranets. I definitely see the angle there. Mayday fake stans Rih all day, and even fake stans Tinashe because Ci took Tranet out the game.

As long as Nicki don't fall off Tranet titty pop style, she good! U feel me? :feelinmyself:

Whirlwind

Quote from: 'ology on April 30, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
Quote from: Zabi. on April 30, 2018, 03:18:45 PM
It'll go Top 5 after video/SNL

And I know the album will be great lmao

I'm not worried about nothing yet

The Five Stages of Grief

Stage 1
Denial

:plzstop:

Cowgirl

Not Ciata taking Jans out of the game!!

:omf: :omf: :omf:

RAY7

It?s weird though how there?s something about Nicki where EVERYTHING she says ppl think is fake/lying/shady etc
I literally was posting multiple links of Nicki being complimentary of other rap chicks including Kim and no one believes it. She even said in her interview that she has no beef with Cardi and said she liked what Cardi said in her interview with Ebro
and it was ignored
Is it her voice? Her face? I really just don?t get it

BigDawg

This is unsettling. Like 2% of me cares to know why she just can?t get it right.

XXX.

Quote from: OwnIt on April 30, 2018, 03:52:31 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

lmfao

The way you are speaking the truth. Ppl love BASIC, bare minimum shit. And I'm not exempt. I think everybody can appreciate a bop that prolly didn't take all that much energy to make. But when a bitch becomes a superstar off of that, it's very troubling

Kii @ the Tranets. I definitely see the angle there. Mayday fake stans Rih all day, and even fake stans Tinashe because Ci took Tranet out the game.

As long as Nicki don't fall off Tranet titty pop style, she good! U feel me? :feelinmyself:

jJDFJSDNFNDFNDSFJjnnfnfjfjfjNFNJFJJFNnfjjjjjjfFFFFFF

XXX.

Quote from: YAH. on April 30, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBBzbbBBBBBBBB

!!!!!!!!

I never used. Her personality has always been disgusting. Being genuine and likable will get you far. It was only a matter of time before people decided they were tired of this fake bitch.  Rihanna definitely learned her lesson.

Do you think she was really crying in that Zane Lowe interview?  KSDFKDSJFNDFNjfffffff

Kalifornia.

n

If that was the case Ci would have a solo top 10 by now

MelMel

Quote from: StarKitty on April 30, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

n

If that was the case Ci would have a solo top 10 by now
or Keri

Kalifornia.

Quote from: BowDown on April 30, 2018, 03:55:52 PM
Not Ciata taking Jans out of the game!!

:omf: :omf: :omf:

fbbbb

Didn't Jan's last album go #1 and outsell her whole era in one damn week? :kii: :kii: :kii:

Cowgirl

You guys are acting like Cardi is getting streamed off of nowhere but she literally has the best promotion I?ve like ever seen. The Spotify and Amazon commercials, performances, network takeovers, etc..