Taurus truly is the most iconic sign

Started by yummy, May 03, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

Quote from: Glenda on May 03, 2018, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 06:25:21 PM
Quote from: element on May 03, 2018, 06:18:07 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 06:16:47 PM
Capricorn?s boring depressed ass is not relevant. Aries is more relevant than Capricorn. I'd say Aries is a sister or brother to Scorpio.

n

Cap' is one of the most talked about signs tbqfh. Ain't no one talking about Aries.

Lmaoooo, in what world is Cap one of the most talked about sign?  :kii:

Aries is fun...a little got headed, but fun. Most astrologers would describle Capricorns as too serious and work driven and they have a reputation for being boring. I recently got out of a situation with a Cap with an Libra moon and that was one of the most dull persons I ever dated. Very much a dark sided Capricorn. I think my Scorpio ways were too much for his serious ass.

I'm a Capricorn with a Libra Moon. We can be serious, but for the most part we're just chill af. Sometimes we are too chill for people. We are very observant and prefer to watch than actually interact. But once you pull us in, we're fun af and you can't get us to shut up. It is hard to pull us in, though tbqfh.

:howfestive:

Dude had no problems being talkative (that?s the libra moon), but it was the shit he chose to talk about like his exes incessantly or some morbid shit, which is a dark sided Capricorn trait. We?d have these deep ass conversations, which he loved about me cause us Scorpios love to go deep, then he?d bring up his ex-girlfriend and all this crap about her and he was prone to depression like Caps can be. I?d tell him to stop talking about her and he?d bring her up again and again to the point where it annoyed me and my friends. He was just so damn predictable and boring after a while. The way I met him is how I left him. And why do Caps look so damn serious? It would do you all some good to smile cause most of y?all have that serial killer look otherwise.

Glenda

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 06:37:18 PM
Capricorn?s boring depressed ass is not relevant. Aries is more relevant than Capricorn. I'd say Aries is a sister or brother to Scorpio.

n

Cap' is one of the most talked about signs tbqfh. Ain't no one talking about Aries.

Aries is fun...a little got headed, but fun. Most astrologers would describle Capricorns as too serious and work driven and they have a reputation for being boring. I recently got out of a situation with a Cap with an Libra moon and that was one of the most dull persons I ever dated. Very much a dark sided Capricorn. I think my Scorpio ways were too much for his serious ass.

I'm a Capricorn with a Libra Moon. We can be serious, but for the most part we're just chill af. Sometimes we are too chill for people. We are very observant and prefer to watch than actually interact. But once you pull us in, we're fun af and you can't get us to shut up. It is hard to pull us in, though tbqfh.

Dude had no problems being talkative (that?s the libra moon), but it was the shit he chose to talk about like his exes incessantly or some morbid shit, which is a dark sided Capricorn trait. We?d have these deep ass conversations, which he loved about me cause us Scorpios love to go deep, then he?d bring up his ex-girlfriend and all this crap about her and he was prone to depression like Caps can be. I?d tell him to stop talking about her and he?d bring her up again and again to the point where it annoyed me and my friends. He was just so damn predictable and boring after a while. The way I met him is how I left him. And why do Caps look so damn serious? It would do you all some good to smile cause most of y?all have that serial killer look otherwise.

:kii:

We're ruled by Saturn, so we always have resting bitch face. Life is serious for us. December Capricorns are different from January Capricorns, though. I'm a December Capricorn. Usually we are a bit more fun and approachable because we are on the Sagittarius-cusp.

:flamebroiled:

Bulldagger

Quote from: Glenda on May 03, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

n

We're ruled by Saturn, so we always have resting bitch face. Life is serious for us. December Capricorns are different from January Capricorns, though. I'm a December Capricorn. Usually we are a bit more fun and approachable because we are on the Sagittarius-cusp.

Omg, he was a Dec. Cap too. You guys are very smart but very impractical when it comes to love and relationships and it?s almost bizarre because you?re so smart in everything else. He?d always tell me he was the devil sign and I?d let him know I played with Hades and I died every other day as a Scorpio when he?d tell me he?d kill my spirit with his satanic ass and I?d tell him the story about the Frog and the Scorpion just to remind him I?m just as a lethal as you think you are. I can?t speak for Jan. Caps, but you Dec. Caps are just as vicious, weird and boring, sorry. You?d make wonderful business partners though.

Scott.

And Aquarians are not irrelevant. Tf

GLOCK

n

kii yeah

Ma Lo

n

I?m still recovering from our convo  :stressed:

ton

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 05:42:05 PM
This is a Bsource Party. All you girls are cackling and Kiiing and judging me. Meanwhile I?m the wall flower that?s dark and mysterious and your boyfriend secretly wants to FUCK me because there?s something about that cocky mysterious thing that got him hot and bothered. Hate away bitches. The MOST talked about and loved and hated sign of the zodiac. The most searched and YouTubed: Scorpios. Fume.
:omgwatshappening:

Glenda

May 03, 2018, 07:44:31 PM #142 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 07:48:13 PM by Glenda
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

n

Omg, he was a Dec. Cap too. You guys are very smart but very impractical when it comes to love and relationships and it?s almost bizarre because you?re so smart in everything else. He?d always tell me he was the devil sign and I?d let him know I played with Hades and I died every other day as a Scorpio when he?d tell me he?d kill my spirit with his satanic ass and I?d tell him the story about the Frog and the Scorpion just to remind him I?m just as a lethal as you think you are. I can?t speak for Jan. Caps, but you Dec. Caps are just as vicious, weird and boring, sorry. You?d make wonderful business partners though.

Omffff we are a bit impractical when it comes to relationships and love

:stressed:

I think we just have too much going on at once sometimes, either literally too much going on outside of us or too much going on inside of us. We don't know how to just sit and be calm and just be sometimes. We always have to be doing something.

:stressed:

Glenda

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on May 03, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

n

I?m still recovering from our convo  :stressed:

Omfff I was thinking about you the other day.

:stressed: :stressed:

I hope all is well, bby.

:tistheseas: :indiaarie:

Glenda

May 03, 2018, 07:47:23 PM #144 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 07:47:41 PM by Glenda
n

Nine

Quote from: element on May 03, 2018, 06:12:34 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 03, 2018, 05:15:17 PM
Quote from: element on May 03, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
Taurus is honestly one of the most irrelevant signs in the Zodiac :dead:
you said this about Aries too. Lol lord

Well it is... and I say this as an Aries moon. No one really talks about that sign

Irrelevant
Taurus
Sagittarius
Aries
Aquarius

In between
Pisces
Virgo
Libra
Gemini

Relevant
Capricorn
Cancer
Scorpio
Leo
Leo's really are iconic and stuff.

wow wow.

:ohwow:

FAMÈ

Gemini?s are the true icons.

Which is why we keep the girls pressed.

FAMÈ

Quote from: YAH. on May 03, 2018, 05:24:41 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 05:18:19 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 03, 2018, 05:16:20 PM
Quote from: YAH. on May 03, 2018, 05:16:01 PM
Ch

She lucky I have cancer rising! LOL!

Sweetie, did you ever get your teeth fixed and wash that dusty boyfriend of yours? Youtube channel still on E? Don?t do it...
why are you going in?

The post had nothing to do with you

You are WEIRD

Ew. I?m cringing.
Right wtf

Brit Brat

D

Somebody lock this goddam thread. The title said wtf it said. It wasn?t up for fucking discussion.

:udontlookok:

Ultra goodbye ciao cya gorl

May 03, 2018, 08:29:46 PM #149 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 08:30:01 PM by Outta tha box darkness gorl
Quote from: element on May 03, 2018, 06:12:34 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 03, 2018, 05:15:17 PM
Quote from: element on May 03, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
Taurus is honestly one of the most irrelevant signs in the Zodiac :dead:
you said this about Aries too. Lol lord

Well it is... and I say this as an Aries moon. No one really talks about that sign

Irrelevant
Taurus
Sagittarius
Aries
Aquarius

In between
Pisces
Virgo
Libra
Gemini

Relevant
Capricorn