Taurus truly is the most iconic sign

Started by yummy, May 03, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 05:42:05 PM
This is a Bsource Party. All you girls are cackling and Kiiing and judging me. Meanwhile I?m the wall flower that?s dark and mysterious and your boyfriend secretly wants to FUCK me because there?s something about that cocky mysterious thing that got him hot and bothered. Hate away bitches. The MOST talked about and loved and hated sign of the zodiac. The most searched and YouTubed: Scorpios. Fume.
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

r u ok?

H.#.G.*.Z

Brit Brat

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 03, 2018, 05:45:46 PM
This is a Bsource Party. All you girls are cackling and Kiiing and judging me. Meanwhile I?m the wall flower that?s dark and mysterious and your boyfriend secretly wants to FUCK me because there?s something about that cocky mysterious thing that got him hot and bothered. Hate away bitches. The MOST talked about and loved and hated sign of the zodiac. The most searched and YouTubed: Scorpios. Fume.

:dead:

Sinpool

Hey guys

Did Bulldag stop breathing yet?

xoxo

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 03, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

this meltdown.

Kaeli.

I usually get along with Taurus? tho

There?s one I know that?s kinda unhinged though... she fought two people last year but she?s still cool

Just a bit um...scared of her now

Gekkouga

Quote from: GL#CK on May 03, 2018, 05:37:36 PM
Quote from: Justaway on May 03, 2018, 05:34:44 PM
Quote from: Guilty on May 03, 2018, 05:30:00 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 03, 2018, 05:28:56 PM
Quote from: Trey on May 03, 2018, 05:26:34 PM
If you can?t get along with a damns Taurus, I just don?t know what to fucking tell ya

n

:udontlookok:
Us earthies usually get along
Capricorns, Taurus's and Virgos

This is so true  :plzstop:

Even though I REALLY don't believe in astrology, i've noticed all of my closest friends are either Virgos or fellow Taurus. That can't be coincidental :plzstop:
whats ur sign bruv?

Taurus, luv. Sup

KING BENTLEY.

s

Squi' I want Bull's mess sent to the authorities

he lashed at Sin' with tran' slurs, and called me a "faggy boy"

this is the type of phagg that has 3 twinks stuffed under his floorboards
and has tea parties with them on lunch break from the local video store

act now!

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Quote from: Justaway on May 03, 2018, 05:52:12 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 03, 2018, 05:37:36 PM
Quote from: Justaway on May 03, 2018, 05:34:44 PM
Quote from: Guilty on May 03, 2018, 05:30:00 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 03, 2018, 05:28:56 PM
Quote from: Trey on May 03, 2018, 05:26:34 PM
If you can?t get along with a damns Taurus, I just don?t know what to fucking tell ya

n

:udontlookok:
Us earthies usually get along
Capricorns, Taurus's and Virgos

This is so true  :plzstop:

Even though I REALLY don't believe in astrology, i've noticed all of my closest friends are either Virgos or fellow Taurus. That can't be coincidental :plzstop:
whats ur sign bruv?

Taurus, luv. Sup
fzzvvxcv

Ack!

Cxxvbxzcbxh

Gekkouga

r u bow wow