Taurus truly is the most iconic sign

Started by yummy, May 03, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

Quote from: Scott. on May 03, 2018, 03:11:55 PM
Tauruses are good for sex.

I dated two and they are both at the top of my list when it comes to past sex partners lol

That?s cause it?s a PHYSCAL act. They love SEX more than us Scorpios because it?s yet another physical and material possession just like FOOD.

Sinpool

Quote from: YAH. on May 03, 2018, 03:47:08 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 03:43:30 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on May 03, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 10:45:59 AM
Taurus is my opposite sign and I can't stand y'all. The men are so immature and always up to no good And greedy af.

Gorl be easy sis

Be easy what? It?s true. I find it ironic how OP left out Chris Brown who is a double Taurus. Every Taurus nigga I know acts like Chris Brown. They usually stalk their exes because they feel like they own them even when they know they?re shit lovers, they usually stay in trouble and will be that 40 year old still talking about gang banging and running with the young bloods when his old ass needs to be in the house, they greedy af and love food and they can be cheap af with their money even when they have plenty of it. Taurus is the biggest finesser of the zodiac. Dude will literally make himself out to be this great catch, if you a dumb hoe, turns out the nigga got about 5 kids he barely take care of and he living with his mama but he?ll make it seem like he got it like that, lol. Be easy what?
r u scorned

klsnkjdndddddddddddddddddddddddd

Bulldagger

Taurus is my opposite sign and I can't stand y'all. The men are so immature and always up to no good And greedy af.

Gorl be easy sis

Be easy what? It?s true. I find it ironic how OP left out Chris Brown who is a double Taurus. Every Taurus nigga I know acts like Chris Brown. They usually stalk their exes because they feel like they own them even when they know they?re shit lovers, they usually stay in trouble and will be that 40 year old still talking about gang banging and running with the young bloods when his old ass needs to be in the house, they greedy af and love food and they can be cheap af with their money even when they have plenty of it. Taurus is the biggest finesser of the zodiac. Dude will literally make himself out to be this great catch, if you a dumb hoe, turns out the nigga got about 5 kids he barely take care of and he living with his mama but he?ll make it seem like he got it like that, lol. Be easy what?
r u scorned

Baby, scorned from what? I never dated a Taurus man because I find them to be too immature and annoying. Trust me, I know how dark sided Taurus men get down. My brother is a Taurus and he reminds me so much of Chris Brown and vice versa. He even beat up his GF like Chris. Taurus love to get physical, no thanks.

ton

Quote from: Sinyonc? on May 03, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

Gorl be easy sis

r u scorned

klsnkjdndddddddddddddddddddddddd
I'm crying

Sinpool

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

Gorl be easy sis

r u scorned

Baby, scorned from what? I never dated a Taurus man because I find them to be too immature and annoying. Trust me, I know how dark sided Taurus men get down. My brother is a Taurus and he reminds me so much of Chris Brown and vice versa. He even beat up his GF like Chris. Taurus love to get physical, no thanks.

Damns wish he woulda beat u too

Bulldagger

May 03, 2018, 03:54:33 PM #51 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:55:13 PM by Bulldagger
Quote from: Sinyonc? on May 03, 2018, 03:51:36 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

Gorl be easy sis

r u scorned

Damns wish he woulda beat u too

Um, I stayed beating his ass as a kid. My scorpio ass wasn?t taking no shit from his immature Taurus ass. I don?t take his shit now either. But what we can do is make your ass the 108th tranny to be killed this year...

Sinpool

Bull Dags my luv, you can't go on like this.

You got so much angers in ya! You jus mads at the worlds!
If you wanna fight beloved I will fight with ya but after we're done I'm gonna luv on yas!

Ya gotta learns you can't keep running round here like a damns child with them tantrums.

Ya gots to grow up baby!

Bulldagger

Quote from: Sinyonc? on May 03, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

If you wanna fight beloved I will fight with ya but after we're done I'm gonna luv on yas!

Ya gotta learns you can't keep running round here like a damns child with them tantrums.

Ya gots to grow up baby!

You put your paws on me and I?mma try my BEST to fuck you.

Ain?t nothing wrong with me. I like being a man. I?m not giving up my privilege and my seat at the table for a fake pussy trade is never going to touch.

ton

Ya gots to grow up baby!

ASSSSSSSDSSSSSSSSSSSdd

Sinpool

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

Ya gots to grow up baby!

I?mma try my BEST to fuck you.

No thank you :udontlookok:

Bulldagger

Quote from: Sinyonc? on May 03, 2018, 04:05:29 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

Ya gots to grow up baby!

I?mma try my BEST to fuck you.

No thank you :udontlookok:

I don?t like trannies or femboy so you know I don?t wanna fuck you. You putting on a blonde wig and doing your best Beyonce impersonation isn?t gonna turn me on sissy.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on May 03, 2018, 03:11:55 PM
Tauruses are good for sex.

I dated two and they are both at the top of my list when it comes to past sex partners lol
ssddddddddddd

4 fucking k

Taurus is honestly one of the most irrelevant signs in the Zodiac :dead: