Taurus are just.... leaders in their own lanes :blessed:

I mean.

Stevie, Cher, Grace, Uma, Adele, the list goes on and on :scrumptious:

ton

I'm SCREAMING at this collage

You girls really are eclectic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 10:45:59 AM
Taurus is my opposite sign and I can't stand y'all. The men are so immature and always up to no good And greedy af.

Gorl be easy sis

MelMel

Taurus is my opposite sign and I can't stand y'all. The men are so immature and always up to no good And greedy af.
Feeling is absolutely mutual

GLOCK

nn

Jesus is a Capricorn so yeah.
Also MLK, Li, Me + everyone else that matters

yummy

b7

b7

And yea i love all my Taurus friends. :wub:

Scott.

Tauruses are good for sex.

I dated two and they are both at the top of my list when it comes to past sex partners lol

Sinpool

b7

Quote from: Scott. on May 03, 2018, 03:11:55 PM
Tauruses are good for sex.

I dated two and they are both at the top of my list when it comes to past sex partners lol
omg me too
:plzstop:

I have NEVER

STUNNA GOD

Just found out me n Travis Scott have the same bday. Knew I loved king for a reason.

:sistas:

KING BENTLEY.

s

Is that Megan Fox AND Carmen Electra

Wow ... Seems like Taurus girls are good for a few good teen flicks and then fade into obscurity

Definitely not a cancer book tbh
:feelinmyself:

H.#.G.*.Z

Bulldagger

Quote from: Nick'Challa on May 03, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

Gorl be easy sis

Be easy what? It?s true. I find it ironic how OP left out Chris Brown who is a double Taurus. Every Taurus nigga I know acts like Chris Brown. They usually stalk their exes because they feel like they own them even when they know they?re shit lovers, they usually stay in trouble and will be that 40 year old still talking about gang banging and running with the young bloods when his old ass needs to be in the house, they greedy af and love food and they can be cheap af with their money even when they have plenty of it. Taurus is the biggest finesser of the zodiac. Dude will literally make himself out to be this great catch, if you a dumb hoe, turns out the nigga got about 5 kids he barely take care of and he living with his mama but he?ll make it seem like he got it like that, lol. Be easy what?