Started by fresh, June 03, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Andrais. on June 04, 2018, 06:54:52 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 04, 2018, 05:44:45 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on June 04, 2018, 05:34:01 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 04, 2018, 05:31:52 PM
I've fucked all my boyfriends raw, and whoever say they have never had unprotected sex, even whilst they were in a relationship, is a damn liar.
:ummwhat:

I've never had unprotected sex     

So you suck dick with a condom on?
:ummwhat:

I don't suck dick.

:howfestive:   

lrig

GLOCK

Quote from: Andrais. on June 04, 2018, 05:24:32 PM
I've had a ew fags tried to slide in me raw.

And you have to be careful around certain ones. They'll offer you drinks and weed to get you under the influence to try and make it easier for you to give in.

Gays are YUCK   

so basically u let some of them hit raw

How was it?

Ma Lo

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Lemme look for a poz party near me and roll this dice

LOONA.

Quote from: GL#CK on June 04, 2018, 07:22:13 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on June 04, 2018, 05:24:32 PM
I've had a ew fags tried to slide in me raw.

And you have to be careful around certain ones. They'll offer you drinks and weed to get you under the influence to try and make it easier for you to give in.

Gays are YUCK   

so basically u let some of them hit raw

How was it?

fgfggggg

NOPE!

I don't take no drinks or weed from any niggers when I'm at their house.

They can't be trusted.     

Nine

Ma Lo

BAPHOMET.

June 04, 2018, 07:48:05 PM #219 Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 07:48:32 PM by Baph Lorenzo.
If I can have a real moment I was almost drugged when I was younger. But I?m thankful I had friends that were looking out for me.

Older gays truly prey on younger guys. It was at this club.

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

XXX.

Quote from: Baph Lorenzo. on June 04, 2018, 07:48:05 PM
If I can have a real moment I was almost drugged when I was younger. But I?m thankful I had friends that were looking out for me.

Imagine if we couldn't have experienced the last 2 Beyonce eras together.

God knew I needed you.

b7

Quote from: Kurama on June 04, 2018, 10:41:20 AM
Some great comments in here. Prep is a preventative tool so im not seeing the purpose in shaming folks for taking it. I take it and im not out having condom-less sex with randos. I can see a case for other STIs being on the rise because folks feel they no longer have to fear HIV.

I think the hypersexual nature of our society, especially that of us Black gay men , engenders folks to put themselves at risk for HIV contraction. That coupled with a general lack of self worth for various reasons really makes it easier to put yourself at risk. Im happy most of you seem to know your value as human beings and protect yourself accordingly.

I also wish our community valued real ass mentorship more for these younger queer men. You dont learn the ins and outs of being Black and gay from a text book. Its not passed down most the time. Its experiential for the most part, a covert expericence even. Most these young gays are just hitting the ground running, getting exploited by older gays, used and tossed. In my work ive been coming across teenagers who contract HIV from older Blk gays simply because they didnt know any better. I really wish we had more folks in our community who serve as helpers for the next generation rather than exploiters
wow. THIS.

LOONA.

Quote from: Baph Lorenzo. on June 04, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

Smh, DAMN!!!!