(NSFW)15yr old boy gets stabbed to death in the Bronx

Started by Heated🔥, June 22, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Admin

Quote from: ChunLi. on June 26, 2018, 09:01:35 AM
I don?t give a fuck they could have prevented him from dying.

They coulda hid him or call the police.

Even after he got stabbed they could helped somehow and he?d probably live.
!!!

They were cowardly and selfish

fedswatchin

Quote from: ChunLi. on June 26, 2018, 09:02:51 AM
Close it da fuck down forever.
:plea:
!!!

Fuck their bag up and release their mug to the masses. RUIN them :fuming: :gorlonfire:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on June 26, 2018, 09:04:03 AM
Quote from: BowDown on June 26, 2018, 08:58:22 AM
Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on June 26, 2018, 08:56:22 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2018, 08:50:21 AM
Quote from: ChunLi. on June 26, 2018, 08:40:21 AM
https://twitter.com/galllardolupita/status/1011373411690479617?s=21

The fact that the store owners could have saved his life but didn?t :'(

I?m sure they know him from the neighborhood.

I?m even more pissed.
The boy?s mom said that the store owners knew her son since he was a toddler. That he was a regular in that store.
That's pretty much the norm for a lot of neighborhood corner bodegas.

Knowing someone and being willing to put your life on the line for them are two different things, though.

I really don't think the owners should be shamed for not getting involved. Those boys came in a pack and had weapons ready to go.
I can understand why they turned him away the first time; I couldn't do it but I get it. But to kick him out after he was attacked and bleeding like that? They must pay.
Oh I didn't know they kicked him out after the mess went down.

Mess.

They were probably scared. Usually when people are coming at someone in the hood , they've done something.

It just so happens this boy was innocent. Wonder if they knew that, if it would have made a difference in their reaction.

When I first saw the video, I assumed it was some typical gang vs gang mess..
Mhmm, he came back in after the attack asking for help.

Heated🔥

Quote from: squid on June 26, 2018, 09:03:40 AM
Quote from: ChunLi. on June 26, 2018, 09:01:35 AM
I don?t give a fuck they could have prevented him from dying.

They coulda hid him or call the police.

Even after he got stabbed they could helped somehow and he?d probably live.
!!!

They were cowardly and selfish
the fact that he grew up there and they knew him.

I?m disgusted.

Heated🔥

Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on June 26, 2018, 09:11:53 AM
Quote from: BowDown on June 26, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

I?m even more pissed.
The boy?s mom said that the store owners knew her son since he was a toddler. That he was a regular in that store.

Knowing someone and being willing to put your life on the line for them are two different things, though.

I really don't think the owners should be shamed for not getting involved. Those boys came in a pack and had weapons ready to go.
I can understand why they turned him away the first time; I couldn't do it but I get it. But to kick him out after he was attacked and bleeding like that? They must pay.

Mess.

They were probably scared. Usually when people are coming at someone in the hood , they've done something.

It just so happens this boy was innocent. Wonder if they knew that, if it would have made a difference in their reaction.

I don't know how I'd react in a situation like that.

It's easy to say "They should have took him into the store and hid him as they called the ambulance, etc."
But that's assuming that they were sure the attacks were done with and no one was coming back to finish him off.

But I dunno. That shit happened quick.

Ultimately, unless it's someone's close friend or family member, I wouldn't expect someone to suddenly go into hero mode by instinct. Usually the first instinct is to protect yourself.
afro stfu cause this kid grew up in the bodega.

U see fucking blood u fucking call the police or fucking help.

SIMPLE.

BigDawg

Quote from: BowDown on June 26, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

I?m even more pissed.

Mess.

Heated🔥

June 26, 2018, 09:17:07 AM #127 Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 09:17:47 AM by ChunLi.
While I totally get Watchu saying Junior wasn?t a complete stranger in the neighborhood. He grew up there.

Something coulda fucking be done.

Full fucking stop.

FlowerBomb

I've been in that position before, some rando' got beaten up then stabbed in the leg and was left alone to bleed out in the middle of the road, people saw, walked past :uhh:
I called an ambulance, helped stopped the bleeding and waited for the ambulance and even rode in the ambulance with him to the hospital :dead:
I was scared shitless but I wouldn't blame anyone if they didn't try and help, people are scared of reprisals and it's literally that fight or flight response
If the store owners did know that boy since he was toddler and then kicked him out after the attack they are going to carry that guilt with them forever.

Heated🔥

BigDawg

I don?t think I could do nothing while some kid bleeding out runs up to me for help. If the shoes were on the other foot and it was their kid, the store owners would be outraged.

Admin

Well, they could have at least call the fucking police after letting that boy get sliced outside. It's understandable if they were scared they'd get attacked too. But they basically wanted nothing to do with it. It's failure to render assistance.

BigDawg

Quote from: squid on June 26, 2018, 09:33:07 AM
Well, they could have at least call the fucking police after letting that boy get sliced outside. It's understandable if they were scared they'd get attacked too. But they basically wanted nothing to do with it. It's failure to render assistance.

Heated🔥